Automation Testing jobs are growing quickly, getting high Automation Testing Salary In India For Freshers and offering more job opportunities for recent graduates. This is valid and true for recent college graduates with computer science and software engineering degrees, who can find jobs that pay well in this field. A recent study found that almost 80% of corporates utilise workable and automation testing to see if there have been any changes. The industry for automated testing is expected to expand by more than 15% over the next five years.
Since it doesn’t take long to learn how to do automation testing, companies always hire freshers for this job. They are looking for more people who can be trained and people with less experience. If you are starting your career and don’t know much about programming and testing but want to work in IT, it’s the best choice for you.
Why do Freshers choose Automation Testing careers?
Companies want everything to move faster
Testing software and services became much more critical as the world became more digital. Automation testing is the only way to save time and get more done now that we want to do both, and it offers a high Automation Testing Salary For Fresher.
Manual testing is still essential in some ways, but automation testing is quickly taking over the boring and repetitive tasks that took forever to do with manual testing.
Companies are moving toward automation testing, so if you choose that as a career path, you and the company will both benefit.
Less time to learn
Automation testing is easier to learn than testing that is done manually. You can learn Selenium and automated testing for beginners in a week if you already know how to programme or do manual testing to earn a good Automation Testing Fresher Salary in India.
Even though automation testing is easier to start with, it would take you 2–3 months to learn everything about it.
The best way to get into automation testing is to learn Selenium and Core Java. Selenium is one of the most used frameworks for automating testing. Most businesses use that to test things.
Automation is in high demand
The market for automation testing is expected to grow at a higher rate over the next four years. Even though the change from manual to automated testing could affect the market, likely, it will still be in demand when more companies want to switch to automated testing.
Companies are looking at automation testing and automation testers by offering them Automation Testing Salary For Fresher wherever they can, despite how much it might cost at first, to keep up with client’s new demands for faster service.
In 2019, a global survey found that 90% of companies thought that manual testing slowed down their development process. But only 7% of them have already thought about automation testing for their companies. This shows that the industry still has room to grow and is the best time to consider automation testing as a career.
Getting more career coverage
Since automation testers know the basics of programming, you can use it to learn more and get more experience to improve your development career. But you have to work hard at learning and building your network.
Who is an Automation Tester?
- The Automation Tester is a person who is responsible for testing software.
- The Automation tester’s job is to find as many bugs in the application as possible and either fix them or report them.
- The automation tester is often in charge of testing the programme.
Automation testing certificates for freshers
- If you want to work as a selenium automation tester in India, the following knowledge and skills will help you earn the highest Selenium Automation Testing Salary In India For Freshers.
- First, to learn the essential things about Test Automation with Selenium from scratch for both new and experienced Software Professionals.
- Second, Selenium courses teach people how to build data-driven tests and understand the Selenium API.
- Automation testing courses are essential to building consistent and easy-to-maintain tests with Selenium WebDriver API.
- Selenium Course can be pursued to become an expert in functional and regression testing using the selenium architecture and its parts.
- After that, you can learn how to professionally use Java-based Test Script Development and Selenium Web driver.
- After all, the best way is to join Automation Courses which allows you to learn how to manage automation and the jobs better to earn a high Automation Testing Salary For Fresher.
Jobs for Automation Tester
- Developers are the sole individuals in designing, programming, simulating, and testing new or existing software.
- Automation testing involves putting the software through its paces to compare the output produced with the expected or assumed outcome.
- There are more than 15,000 approximated openings yearly for automation test engineers.
- Recruiters consider your certifications and job experience.
- They are searching for experts who can create and improve test automation frameworks.
- Employers look for candidates that can ensure the execution of high-quality goods by utilising software testing principles, test automation, collaboration, framework design, and Selenium test execution.
Let us now Discuss the salaries of Automated Testers salaries
The Automation Testing Salary in India For Freshers varies per the influencing factors like Experince, Location, Skills required, and Organisation
Selenium is a successful career path that can lead to high-paying jobs with a lot of room for growth in the future. The salary for Selenium depends on many things, such as
- Place of work
Let’s discuss each in more detail and how the salaries change.
Salary of an Automation Tester as per the Place of Work
The place of work is the Location of the company located. Software testers are in high demand, and so the Automation testers too. In top cities, there is a lot of demand for Automation testers, offering them a high Automation Testing Fresher Salary in India. Let us know about the salaries that are available in various areas.
- Bangalore: 3.5 LPA
- Hyderabad: 3 LPA
- Chennai: 3.54 LPA
- Pune: 2.57 LPA
Salary of an Automation Tester Salary as per the Experience
Experince plays an essential role in deciding the salary of an Automation Tester. As we all know, salaries rise as the candidates get experienced. Here is proof of how the salaries vary
- The entry-level Automation Tester gets a 2.5 LPA.
- The mid-level automation Tester’s salary is around. 5 LPA.
- The most experienced Automation Tester’s salary is paid around 9 LPA.
Salary of an Automation Tester as per the Skillset
Programming languages, including Java, Perl, Python and Vb Script, must be known by automation testers. The Automation Testers must also know about Coding. Let us see what the salaries are offered for automation.
- The Automation Tester working on Java gets a salary of 3.1 LPA.
- The Automation Testing Salary in India for freshers working on Python receives a salary of 2.75 LPA.
- The Automation Tester Salary working on Perl is getting a salary of 3.25 LPA.
- The Automation Tester Salary working on Vb Script is paid a salary of 2.66 LPA.
Salary of an Automation Tester as per the Company
The Automation tester’s salary varies as per the Organisation. There is a considerable demand for Automation testers, and thus the increase in hiring and offering higher salaries. Let us see how much the salary each company provides for the Automation Testers.
- Accenture: 2.49 LPA
- Cognizant:4.4 LPA
- IBM:3.75 LPA
- Wipro:2.58 LPA
- Infosys:2.5 LPA
- Siemens: 4.1 LPA
- TCS:2.39 LPA
Let us now see how the salary of an Automation Tester can be increased by developing the skills.
Skills required for an Automation Tester
- To be a good automation tester, a person needs to be good at analytics and logically applying ideas.
- To be good at their job, automation testers need to know a lot about programming languages and earn more Automation Testing Salary For Fresher.
- To do well as an automation tester, a person should know much about manual functional testing and have a lot of experience with it.
- Since cucumber’s test scripts are written in plain English, you only need to know enough about Selenium WebDriver to be able to make them.
- Automation testers should know a lot about the automated testing tools that are available on the market, which will help to improve the whole testing process.
- A person who tests automation needs to understand what the business needs.
- The waterfall model is being replaced by newer methods like agile and DevOps, making the market want automation testing more.
- Automation testers need to communicate well and work well with others.
- As an automation tester, you should be willing and interested in learning about new automation technologies.
- Automation testers will always have a great scope if they have a certification.
- It helps you become a strong automation tester and learn more about automation testing.
To Wrap up,
I hope you have understood clearly that Automation Testing Salary In India For Freshers and Automation Tester have freshers jobs and certifications for people from all walks of life. Automation testing still seems to be one of the most important business tools. So, individuals can be certain that every effort they put into this one will pay off in the long run. Certifications not just help you learn extra but also help individuals get ready again for the job market as they are carefully placed together and have a lot of hands-on training.