A Network Engineer has one of the best-paying and most stable jobs in networking. These networking engineers work closely with other most important IT roles, like network administrators, to design, build, and maintain networks that work very well. And if you get a job as an engineer in this fast-growing field, you will be in charge of the core of your company’s IT networking system with Network Engineer Salary For Freshers.
You will have access to many benefits and chances as a network engineer. In addition to working with people from different departments and backgrounds, you will be able to keep learning and growing as you push yourself to think uniquely. Add to that the fact that you can make an excellent salary while working with technology, which you probably love, and you will have a career that can give you stable, rewarding work for the rest of your life.
To learn more about Networking, Enrol on Networking Course in Chennai and learn the in-depth concepts of Networking and its other courses.
Who is a Network Engineer?
You must be wondering what a network engineer does or, more accurately, who a network engineer is. A network engineer or network administrator is a person who works in IT and whose job it is to design, build, and keep networks running smoothly.
Most networks, like an intranet, extranet, LAN (Local Area Network), and WAN (Wide Area Network), need them (Wide area network). If you get a job as a network engineer with a high Network Engineer Salary In India For Freshers in this growing industry, you will ensure that all IT operations work together.
An IT network engineer’s job is to find problems and fix them with their tools. The network administrators will also benefit from improving network systems, hardware, software, and other relevant systems and implementing disaster recovery plans.
Learn more about Networking and Cyber Security. Join a Cyber Security Course in Bangalore and get to know the intricacies of Networking.
Important Milestones on the Path to Becoming a Network Engineer
If you wish to move forward in your network engineer career, you must meet specific goals. In this field, there are educational goals, experience goals, and more specific goals for a network engineer’s career. Below listed are the five most important things you need to do.
Get the minimum amount of education needed. The first step is a Bachelor’s Degree in Network Engineering or something similar. Some coding boot camps can also teach you the basics of networking, and Automation Workz is an excellent place to start.
Get a licence. Several reputable companies, such as Cisco and Juniper, offer certifications in networking that prove your skills for a Fresher Network Engineer Salary In India. These certifications will not only make you feel better about yourself, but they will also make you more marketable to employers.
Try things out for yourself. A lot of experience is needed to be a mid-level or senior network engineer. Starting as an intern, apprentice, or network support specialist is essential for the career development of any network engineer.
Find a trainer in your field. Some people who work in networking are stuck in the middle of the career ladder. To avoid this, you should find a more experienced colleague who can help you sharpen your skills, improve your resume, and apply for better network engineering jobs. Try for higher-level jobs or more prominent companies. Your path to becoming a network engineer can go in two different directions. If you don’t want to move up at a small company, you can move laterally to a big networking company like IBM, Juniper, Intel, Microsoft, or Cisco that offers a good Network Engineer Salary For Freshers.
Get certifications in Networking by enrolling for the CCNA Course in Chennai and learn about the concepts of Networking.
Benefits of getting a Networking Course Certification
The Network certification could help you if you want to be a network engineer, want to improve your job position in the field, and have enough hands-on experience.
- Strengthening your resume
- Increasing your chances of getting a job
- Getting more respect from other people
- Giving you opportunities to continue your education
Learn about the Ethical Hacking Course in Bangalore to become a proficient Network Engineer.
Salary of a Network Engineer
If you want to work as a network engineer, you should know how your Network Engineer Salary In India For Freshers is determined. You can use this knowledge to plan your career and understand what to anticipate from the sector. The following are the most crucial factors that determine your salary as a network engineer:
- Your experience
- Your skills
- Where you are (the city you work in)
- Your employer
- Job roles
As a network engineer, your salary is based on many things, but the above five are the most important. We shall discuss each factor one by one in detail.
Salary of a Network Engineer as per Experience
Your pay will significantly influence how long you have worked in the industry. As you get more experience, your pay will go up as well. Network engineers who are just starting get a lesser salary than the average in their field, while those who are just starting in their careers make even less than the average. On the other hand, network engineers are making more than the industry average, nearing the end of their employment with lots of experience.
- The Network Security Engineer Salary In India For Freshers is a salary of 3.2 LPA.
- The mid-level network Engineer gets a salary of 6.23 LPA.
- The most experienced network engineer’s salary is 10 LPA.
Salary of a Network Engineer as per the Location
As a network engineer, your freshers salary will also depend significantly on the city where you work. The pay for network engineers is a little different in each city. Some cities pay network engineers more than average, while others pay them less. You can use this information to estimate your potential earnings in this sector. Let us see how much are the network engineers paid in Different cities.
- Bangalore: 3.5 LPA
- Hyderabad: 3 LPA
- Chennai: 3.2 LPA
- Coimbatore: 3.6 LPA
- Mumbai: 3.3 LPA
- Pune: 3.45 LPA
- Delhi: 3 LPA
Salary of a Network Engineer as per the Organisation
Each organisation has a separate pay scale for this position. When choosing a good employer, you should consider more than just the work environment, like the benefits, perks, and other things they offer. Top companies pay good Network Engineer Salary In India For Freshers. Let us check it out.
- Verizon: 3 LPA
- Cisco: 3.4 LPA
- Comcast: 2.75 LPA
- Dell technologies: 2.9 LPA
- HCL: 2.09 LPA
- IBM: 2.95 LPA
- Insight Global: 2.53 LPA
Salary of a Network Engineer as per the Job roles
Network Engineering has many job roles. Let us see how much they earn per the latest salary scale.
- Network Technician: 2.12 LPA
- Network analyst: 2.60 LPA
- Network Engineer: 2.53 LPA
- Network Security Engineer: 2.5 LPA
- Network administrator: 2.4 LPA
- Network Manager: 2.6 LPA
To upgrade and get more Fresher Network Engineer Salary In India, you must be thorough in some skills by joining CCNA Course in Bangalore. Here is a list of newcomers qualifications to become highly-paid network engineers.
- An engineering degree in IT branches or any relevant field is required for network engineers to earn good network engineers salaries in India.
- They must be well knowledgeable about the hardware and operation of the network.
- Network engineers should be able to recognise problems and come up with solutions.
- They must pick up on new items and technologies rapidly.
- They should be familiar with LANs, WANs, and network security.
- In today’s job marketplaces, networking skills among IT workers are always in demand.
- For engineers, the capacity for critical thought and problem-solving is vital.
- Engineers who work on wireless networks need to know about wireless equipment, protocols, standards, and wireless LAN design.
- They must have learned about wireless technologies like WiMax, Wi-Fi, WAP, etc., to earn a good Network Engineer Salary In India For Freshers.
What does a Network Engineer do?
- They maintain the functionality of computer networks, computing environments, and the associated hardware, software, and settings.
- They must search for issues, identify what’s incorrect, and repair various system and network components.
- Planning is essential for developing and implementing the latest ways to stabilise the contemporary environment.
- Before deciding whether or not to make changes, they have to look at how the network works as a whole.
- The routing and switching equipment needs to be set up.
- Computer networks connecting organisations are set up, developed, and managed by network engineers.
- They must help all users, including their team members and clients, solve any problems.
- They might also have to set up new networks.
I hope this blog post about the salary of a Network Engineer Salary For Freshers in India was helpful. The salaries are only rough estimates and derived from Glassdoor. Your Network Engineer skills, knowledge, and growth may help the company grow, which will make your salary go up a lot. India is becoming more attractive to people who work in the Networking domain. If you want to take up this opportunity, you may want to think about improving your skills. You can take Networking courses to learn about today’s concepts and look for Networking jobs. From now on, you can improve at being a Network Engineer and make a lot of money.
Freshers can enrol for the Cyber Security Course in Chennai and learn more about Networking Concepts and their applications.