ZenQ is an IT consulting and IT service provider to clients worldwide and has its headquarters in the United States, India, Canada, etc. They offer a high-quality software product to build a strong bond between the customers and businesses globally.
Moreover, they have a deliberate team and skilled professionals who have supported the business growth with diligence. Every year, they offer jobs alert for freshers and professionals. This year, they plan to hire more than 70,000 candidates globally. Further, they plan to recruit 24% of the freshers from campus placement. Compared to other IT-based companies, they provide priority for the freshers and pay an average compensation of 2 to 3 lakhs per year.
Their one-of-a-kind testing solutions are personalized to the client’s business needs, assisting them in improving operational efficiency, reducing time to market, increasing trustworthiness, and increasing customer loyalty, resulting in a competitive edge for the client.
Now, we shall discuss ZenQ technologies salary for freshers, Types of job opportunities, services, education qualifications, and the interview process.
Types of Services
Functional/Regression Testing, Blockchain Testing, Web/Mobile App Performance Testing, API/Web Services Testing, Microservices Testing, ERP/CRM App Performance Testing, Big Data & Analytics Testing, Mobile Apps Testing, Security Testing, DevOps, Test Automation, Web/Mobile App Penetration Testing, Performance Testing, Security Code Review, SAP Testing, Database testing, Salesforce Testing, IoT Testing, DevOps Testing, Big Data & Analytics Testing, Software Testing, Testing Maturity Assessment and Quality Assurance.
Moreover, they provide various IT-based services to clients worldwide. Now, we shall look at types of job opportunities for freshers and ZenQ Salary for Freshers. To become an IoT tester, you can join IoT Training in Bangalore to have a comprehensive understanding of networking protocol, IoT architecture, etc.
Types of job opportunities for freshers
Test Engineer, Team Lead, Lead – Software Development, Test Automation Analyst, Associate Business Development, Test Automation Engineer, Senior Test Automation Engineer, Software Developer, Senior Software Developer, Test Automation Analyst, etc.
Candidates who have completed the automation testing course would be paid around ₹ 2.5 to ₹ 3.5 lakhs per year.
Now, we shall discuss qualification criteria, roles and responsibilities, and basic skills in detail.
Bachelor in Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology/Master of Engineering/Master of Technology- Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics, and Communication Engineering, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Master of Computer Applications
- Recent graduates are eligible to apply for the ZenQ technology.
- You must have a grade point average of 65 percent or higher throughout your academic career.
- The candidate should be eager to work on TESTING.
- There are no pending backlogs.
- Academically, the candidate should have strong technical skills.
Candidates with these basic skills and who had acquired automation testing certification would be paid around ₹ 2.2 to ₹3 lakhs per year for a software tester with less than one year of experience.
Now we shall discuss a few roles and responsibilities for freshers, basic skills, ZenQ technologies salary for freshers, and the interview process in detail.
Roles and Responsibility
- Strong basic knowledge and hands-on expertise with manual testing ideas, test case design approaches, SDLC models, and other related topics.
- Should be capable of preparing test summary reports.
- Should be able to communicate effectively
- Should be able to learn quickly
- Automated testing in the field
- Any testing certifications
- Plan and build test cases and test plans.
- Carry out the test cases
- Assist the test manager/automation engineer in finding the best candidates for automation.
- Candidates must have a strong understanding of OOPS concepts, database concepts, agile development process, etc
- Basic understanding of MS SQL
- Fundamental understanding of .Net, .Net Core, ASP.NET, HTML, CSS3, etc.
- Comprehensive understanding of Angular JS or React JS
- Experience in Azure DevOps or similar tools. To become a devops engineer, you can join DevOps Training in Chennai to have a profound understanding of the DevOps Ecosystem, Networking essentials, Important Git Commands, Jenkins Architecture, etc.
- Good communication skills
- Good Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Collaborate with other projects/product team stakeholders to acquire needed information and share pertinent updates.
- As needed by the project team/organization, continue to learn and adapt newer methods and technology.
To have a comprehensive understanding of Angular JS concepts, you can join AngularJS Training in Bangalore to equip yourself with the fundamental concepts such as testing, SAP, grid system, etc.
Moreover, there are many job roles for freshers and professionals. Therefore, the candidates with these skills are eligible to apply for the ZenQ technology. The freshers with these basic skills are paid around ₹4 to ₹5 lakhs per year.
No, we shall discuss basic skills, the interview process, the application process, and the ZenQ salary for freshers.
- Automation testing skills
- Ability for debugging
- Database management skills like Oracle, MS SQL, etc
- Good communication skills
- Team management skills
- Ability to learn new technology and tools
Candidates with these basic skills are eligible to apply for the ZenQ technology. If you want to land your job as a software tester in ZenQ, you must have these common skills. If you acquire these skills, you will be paid around ₹3.2 to ₹4 lakhs per year.
ZenQ Interview Process and Selection
ZenQ hires freshers through a four-stage interview process, which is outlined below (explained below)
- Interview Phase 1 – In this phase, the candidate can expect questions from technical aptitude—moreover, the question from a programming language like C/C++, Python, Java, etc. The aptitude covers a topic from Coding-Decoding, Arithmetic Aptitude, probability, etc. To learn more about Java concepts, you can join Java Training in Chennai to better understand Arrays, Loops, etc.
- Interview Phase 2 – in this round, you can expect questions from advanced technical questions like OS, DBMS, structural algorithms, coding language, compound interests, etc.
- Interview Phase 3 – Following the first and second writing phases, this round assesses all qualifying candidates’ programming and mathematics abilities. In this phase, the majority of the disqualified candidates are sifted out.
- Interview Phase 4 – In this round, the recruiter will ask the question from your CV.
To become a python developer or web developer in ZenQ technology, you can join Python Training in Bangalore and impart the necessary knowledge on libraries, strings, tools, etc.
- Visit the official website at zenq.com first.
- Scroll down the and click on the career button
- Choose your job role and read the job description carefully.
- If you want to choose a location-based job, then select accordingly.
- Then click on the apply button and fill out the necessary details like qualification skill, email ID, user name, etc.
- Finally, click the submit button and take a printout for future reference.
Now, we shall discuss the ZenQ package for freshers
ZenQ company salary for freshers ranges from ₹2 to ₹3 lakhs per year. The compensation may increase after gaining ₹ 2 to ₹3 years of experience.
ZenQ salary for freshers is around ₹2 lakh per year for the test engineer.
For automation test engineers, the pay scale is around ₹2.5 lakhs per year.
ZenQ package for freshers- software testing engineer is around ₹2.9 lakhs per year.
To become a software tester, you can join Software Testing Course in Bangalore to have an in-depth understanding of mobile testing, test metrics, error analysis, etc.
Now, you would understand the ZenQ salary for freshers, qualification criteria, interview process, basic skills, the application process, roles, and responsibilities. A certification and work experience competition opens up many IT job opportunities with increased salaries. We hope that this blog has explained your plan for the future and aided you in having exposure to wider opportunities.