Google is an American-based multination company that offers technology-based products and services to customers globally. Google provides various services to make it universally beneficial and accessible for clients worldwide.
User globally uses Google due to its high Safely and security. For years on end, there were many changes in technology; moreover, Google has developed and improved, but google’s approach remains the same.
Additionally, google connects and provides valuable insight to the searcher who searches on their search engine. They address the searchers’ queries in various ways and provide the information we are looking for. Moreover, they secure all customers’ private data on their cloud platform.
In this blog, we shall discuss google salary for freshers, data privacy of google, types of job opportunities, qualification criteria, fundamental skills, and job opportunities for freshers.
Data Privacy of Google
- Google products like Google Search Engine, Google Chrome, Gmail, Android, YouTube, Google Adsense, Google Drive, Google Ads, Google Maps, and Google Docs provide impeccable security for the user. The default security protection prevents the user from unwanted threats and gives great hope for the customers and clients to store their confidential data on google products. To learn more about Android web applications, you can join Android Training in Bangalore and become a mobile application developer, Window mobile application engineer, etc.
- Encryption offers high security for the customers whenever a user sends a video, image, send an email, website visiting, applications, data you create moves between your device, Google services, and our data centers.
- Google provides a guideline to increase our security by securing all of our passwords and protecting us from malicious hackers. For example, on Gmail, notify you before you download an attachment that can compromise your security or if someone signs into your account using a device that isn’t yours. When we identify something intrusive in our account, it sends us an email or text so we can secure it with a single click.
- Moreover, it protects our online registration data from malicious hacking. To justify this statement, they block millions of unwanted ads every year, and it can be estimated as more than 110 per second.
- Google is one of the world’s most robust and scalable cloud infrastructures, with custom-designed cloud services.
- The built-in login tools and resources allow us to sign in to the apps fast and securely to protect your online account, passwords, and personal details.
Now, we shall look at google salary for freshers, types of services, qualifications, interview process, and application process. To learn more about digital advertising, you can join Google Ads – PPC Training in Chennai, which imparts you with the necessary techniques, technology, tools, etc.
Types of Product
Google offers various products and services for th customers worldwide. Moreover, they provide various products subjected to the business and developers.
For business, they offer products like AdMob, Google Podcasts Manager, Google Shopping Campaigns, Google Trends, Google Web Designer, Business Messages, Business Profile, Chrome Enterprise, Data Studio, Google Ad Manager, Google Ads, Google Assistant, Google Cloud, Google Digital Garage, and many more.
For developers, they offer product-based services like App Testing, Business Messages, Cloud Computing, Devices, Engagement, Exposure, Notifications, Game Services, Growth, Maps + Location, Messaging + Notifications, Monetization, Monitoring, Payments, Sign in + Identity, and Storage + Sync.
Now, we shall look at google fresher salary, types of job opportunities, job roles, and responsibilities in detail.
Types of Job Roles
Google offers various job roles for freshers and professionals in various sectors such as Engineering & Technology, Sales, Service & Support, Marketing & Communications, Design, Finance, Business Strategy, people, facilities, and legal.
The job roles such as SAP Application Engineer, Program Manager, Product Quality Manager, Supplier Development Engineer, Customer Engineer, Hardware Electrical Engineer, Product Operations Lead, Strategy, and Operations Manager, Staff Software Engineer, Machine Learning, Senior Associate, Associate Product Marketing Manager, Competition Economist, Senior Financial Analyst, etc.
Moreover, to head your career in digital marketing, you can join Digital Marketing Course in Chennai and impart the necessary concepts such as SEO, SEM, pay-per-click, social media, email marketing, etc.
Moreover, there are plenty of job opportunities for freshers in every sector. Every year, Google offers a new job alert for freshers, and the google package for freshers is around ₹2 to ₹3 lakhs per year.
Roles and Responsibility
- Enhance and improve Google’s product portfolio by analyzing, designing, and building software applications.
- The candidate must be familiar with processing, artificial intelligence, data reduction, machine learning, and technology. To begin your career as a software engineer, yuo can join Artificial Intelligence Course in Bangalore and learn the essential concepts such as machine learning and deep learning, etc.
- Work together to solve scalability problems concerning the enormous quantity of data.
- Candidates must have a profound understanding of Unix/Linux, Machine Learning, and Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol.
- Applicant must have an in-depth understanding of C, C++, Java, or Python programming.
To learn more about Python concepts, you can join Python Training in Bangalore and get a profound understanding of loops, strings, tools, libraries, etc.
Networking Customer Engineer
- The candidate must have the ability to design, implement, and build system software.
- Routing and networking knowledge
- Recommend integration techniques, platforms, and app infrastructure to develop a complete solution on Google Cloud utilizing best practices.
- Ability to learn, comprehend, and work with new emerging cloud technology technologies, techniques, and solutions.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to provide a technical presentation
- Experience in a cloud computing environment as a technical sales engineer
To have a comprehensive understanding of cloud computing, you can join Cloud Computing Training in Chennai and get impart with the essential concepts such as web services, storage, computing, etc.
- Candidate must have Administrative, communications, management, and team cohesion skills
- Debug experience with Linux, macOS, or Windows virtual network.
- Ability to communicate with the customer, client, and help desk.
- Assist Google employees with difficulties relating to software, hardware, and the internet.
- Collaborate and share expertise with fellow Googlers and the rest of the team.
Moreover, they are plenty of jobs alert for freshers. If you are a Technical Program Manager, then you will be paid around Rs 18,000 to Rs 20,000 per month. So, job vacancies are piled up on google for technical, non-technical graduates.
Now, we shall discuss google salary for freshers, qualification criteria, basic skills, interview process, and application process.
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or any other degree related to the job role- from IT degree to B.com degree graduates are eligible for the google job alert.
- In both the 10th and 12th grades, the candidate must have received 60 percent or higher.
- The candidate must have a graduating grade point average of at least 65 percent ( and post-graduation, if applicable)
- candidates who apply for the google recruitment process should not have any current backlogs.
- A maximum of one year of education gap is permitted.
- Programming languages like C, C++, or Java
- Networking skills
- Web-search, online ads, spam detection, and e-commerce understanding.
- Ability to communicate well in writing, verbally, and interpersonally
- Teamwork skills
- Project management and analytical skills
To learn more about Java concepts, you can join Java Training in Chennai and impart the necessary concepts arrays, Object-Oriented programming, extensible markup language, etc.
Now, we shall look at google fresher salary, interview process, and application process in detail.
Usually, the google interview round depends on the role you need to obtain. The technical interview process in google consists of 7 rounds.
If the individual has strong Data structures and Algorithms skills you can participate in Google Kickstart, Google’s six-times-a-year employment competition. Recruiters will approach you if your performance in those events is good.
The first two rounds consist of a telephonic interview round. If the candidate passes these telephonic rounds, they can be called for the second round.
In the technical round, you can focus on the questions such as Verbal Reasoning, Quantitative aptitude, Critical reasoning, and Questions from computer awareness.
In Verbal Reasoning, you can expect questions from Logical Sequence, Analogy, Find the Missing, Classification, Arithmetic reasoning, and puzzles.
In Quantitative aptitude, you can expect questions from Profit and Loss, Ratio and Proportion, Compound Interest, Simple Interest, Arithmetic Aptitude, etc.
So, these are the basic questions you can expect from the google interview process. The interview processing round will differ from the job role you need to acquire.
Now, we shall discuss google salary for freshers and the application process in detail.
How to Apply
- Visit the career page of google https://careers.google.com/
- Choose the industry you need to work in “FIND YOUR TEAM.”
- If you choose Engineering & Technology, then click on SEE ALL JOB.
- Choose Locations, Skills & qualifications, Degree, Job types, and Organizations.
- Or you can click on the recent job role given.
- Read out the job description carefully and fill out the details required
- Finally, take the printout of the application for future reference.
Now, we shall discuss the google package for freshers in detail.
Google Salary for Freshers
Google fresher salary depends on the role that candidates need to obtain. If you are a software engineer, you will be paid around Rs 3 to Rs 4 lakhs per year. This pay scale is only for the freshers.
The pay scale is more than Rs 4 lakhs per year for Analysts.
If you choose a non-technical job role, then your pay ranges from Rs 2 to Rs 3.4 lakhs per year.
For Software Developers, google pays around Rs 3.5 lakhs per year.
The network engineers will be paid around Rs 3.5 lakhs per year.
Graphic Designer is paid above or around Rs 3 lakh per year. It is a google package for freshers.
Now, you would have understood google salary for freshers, the interview process, the application process, types of services, job roles, qualification criteria, etc. We hope this information will help you achieve and obtain the role you need to explore. Moreover, if you want to take the path in a technical field, you can take any of the programming courses. Moreover, to learn about the Google Flutter, you can join Google Flutter and Dart Course to better understand DART development tools, Flutter framework, etc.