Intel Salary For Freshers
Intel is an American-based multinational technology that provides world-changing technology that promotes global advancement and improves lives. It has headquarters in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Sweden, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands, Israel, Australia, India, Argentina, Austria, China, Costa Rica, Denmark, Egypt, Finland, Indonesia, Ireland, Japan, Latvia, Malaysia, Mexico, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Singapore, Korea, Taiwan, and other geographical locations.
Moreover, they plan to hire more than 80,000 freshers and professionals globally. And it has a massive headcount of working employees of more than 100,000 people globally. Due to their diligence, the intel marketing campaign spans the marketing product technology. Further, they provide many job opportunities for freshers and pay around ₹3.8 Lakhs per year.
This blog will discuss intel salary for freshers, types of job opportunities, types of services, educational qualifications, fundamental skills, and the interview process.
Types of Services
Intel provides various services to customers and clients worldwide. The product-based services include Processors, systems & Devices, Server Products, FPGAs & Programmable Devices, Structured ASICs, Chipsets, Graphics Processing Units, Memory & Storage, Wireless Products, Ethernet Products, and Technologies.
In all these product-based services, they provide multiple services. We shall discuss a few essential services, such as Intel® Xeon® Scalable, Intel® Xeon®, Intel® Core™, Laptops, Intel® NUC, Desktops, Single Node Servers, Multi-Node Servers, CPLDs, Configuration Devices, etc.
Moreover, they provide product services like Mobile, Desktop, Server, Intel® Killer™ Wireless Products, Intel® Wi-Fi 6E Products, Intel® Ethernet Technologies, Intel® Ethernet Products, Infrastructure Processing Units (IPUs), etc.
Now, we shall discuss job opportunities for freshers and professionals in Intel technology.
Intel provides various job opportunities for freshers and professionals, but candidates applying for the intel job role must have engineering qualifications and skills. We shall discuss qualifications and basic skills further in this blog.
Physical Design Engineer, Pre-Silicon Validation Engineer, RTL Validation Engineer, Hardware Platform Application Engineer, Process Equip Engineer, IC Packaging Technical Leader, Senior Physical Design Engineer, CPU Validation Engineer, Wireless System/Algorithm Engineer, PTD Module Engineer, DevOps Engineer, Software Engineer, Hardware Engineer, Systems Integration Engineer, Network Security Engineer, etc.
Moreover, there are many job alerts in intel. Heading your career in intel would be a dream for every fresher. Before starting your career, you should be equipped with the skills and have an engineering qualification degree. Candidates with these qualifications would be paid around ₹3 to 3.5 LPA.
We shall look at the basic qualification and intel package for freshers, roles, and responsibilities.
If you want to head a career as a devops engineer, you can join DevOps Training in Bangalore to have in-depth knowledge of DevOps Principles, DevOps Ecosystem, Networking essentials, SSH configuration, etc.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Performs network product design, development, testing, documentation, and analysis of software applications.
- Create software apps for third-party clients
- You’re eager to learn new things, improve your abilities, and influence processes to boost team productivity.
- The candidate must have the ability to write high-quality code.
- Strong understanding of programming languages such as C C++
- Ability to learn new things while participating in the software development team
- The candidate must have a comprehensive knowledge of data structure, OS, networking, etc.
To learn more about networking, you can join the CCNA course in Chennai to have a comprehensive understanding of configuring a Local area network Switch, networking components, etc.
Security Software Development Engineer
- Create software for server systems that would be beneficial for the clients
- Write software that is of high quality, secure, and easy to manage.
- You may own and maintain single or multiple software components.
- Develop security solutions in collaboration with team members.
- The candidate must have skills in the scripting language of C++/C system software.
- The candidate must be familiar with the Linux operating system.
- Knowledge developing architectures/features to provide new value for the platform.
- Source code development by utilizing (C/C++) programming language.
- Must have experience in programming languages, OS, system and device architecture, hardware design, etc.
- Serial advanced technology attachment, Serial Attached SCSI, PCI Express, and other storage interface standards would be a plus.
Moreover, there are numerous job opportunities for freshers and professionals. If you start your career as a fresher in Intel technology, you would be paid around ₹ 3 to 4 lakhs per year.
Now, we shall discuss Intel fresher salary, educational qualification, basic skills, interview process, and application process.
Bachelor of Technology/ Master of Technology/ Master of Technology/Bachelor of Engineering/ MCA- Information Technology, Electronics & Communication Engineer, Electronics Telecommunication Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Information Science, Computer Science, and Engineering, Software Engineering, Bachelor of Science, or other IT-related degree.
- Candidates who have completed one of these degrees have a wider opportunity to get a job in Intel technology.
- The applicant with the current backlogs is not permitted to attend.
- Requires flexibility to work in rotational shifts
We shall look at basic skills, interview process, intel fresher salary, and application process detailly.
- Networking skills
- programming language skills such as Python, C, c++, Java. if you want to have a comprehensive understanding of Python concepts, you can join Python Training in Chennai and learn the necessary concepts such as Lambda functions, tools, libraries, frameworks, etc.
- Communication skills
- Teamwork and analytical skills
- Automation testing skill
- problem-solving skills
- Software development lifecycle skills
- Front and backend development skils
- Ability to work in agile software development
If you want to want to have a precise understanding of Java concepts, you can join Java Training in Bangalore to have a better understanding of Java Basics objects and Classes,
Arrays, Exception Handling, Java I/O, etc.
Intel holds 6-7 rounds to hire fresh graduates as Graphics Software Developers, Hardware Developers, and Software Developers.
- Online Round
- Technical Round 1
- Technical Round 2
- Technical Round 3
- Technical Round 4
- Technical Round 5
- Technical Round 6
- HR Round
Online Round :
The General Aptitude Test and the Verbal Ability Test are the two critical elements of the online round. Coding-Decoding, logical reasoning and Arithmetic Aptitude are all included in the General Aptitude Test.
Technical Rounds :
The candidate who has completed their first round would be selected for the second round. In this round, you can expect questions from algorithm data structure, database management system, operating system, coding language, front and based process, OOPs concepts, C, C++ scripting language, puzzle questions, etc.
Candidates selected for the HR round can expect questions from CV. In this round, the interviewer would like to know about you, your qualifications, skills required, internships, achievements, etc.
- Visit Intel’s official site https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/jobs-at-intel.html
- Click on the ‘Menu’ on the home page.
- Click on the career home and select the search jobs
- Choose location-based career
- After that, you must complete all of the fields on the Intel Application Form.
- Upload all relevant information, such as a resume, required photography size, and signature, among other things.
- Check all of the information you’ve entered.
- Furthermore, press the submit button.
- Finally, print a copy for future reference.
Intel salary for freshers
Intel package for freshers ranges from ₹2.5 to ₹3.5 LPA. The compensation depends on their qualification, skills, and experience.
For example, if you are a software engineer, the intel salary for freshers is ₹4 to ₹4.5 lakhs per year. Intel fresher salary depends on experience, skills, and qualifications.
Intel’s security software development engineer would be paid around ₹5 lakhs per year. The pay scale may increase after gaining ₹2 to ₹3 of experience.
The developer pay scale in Intel ranges from ₹4 to ₹4.5 lakhs per year.
Now, you would understand the types of job opportunities for freshers, essential qualifications, basic skills, intel salary for freshers, applying process, and roles and responsibilities.