Python Developer Salary for Freshers
Python has the highest career prospects of all the programming languages and is one of the most popular. Every year, Python gains more and more popularity. Every year, more and more people want to use Python in their organisation. There’s a reason why this high-level programming language is so popular and offers the best python developer salary.
Python can be used for many things, like testing, building websites, making apps and updating them, and writing scripts, to name a few. Python’s functional programming system and independent memory allocation are compatible with various programming standards. If you know how to do this, you will have more Python jobs than you can imagine.
To learn more about Python, Enroll in the Python Training in Chennai and get to know the concepts of python and how is it implemented.
Scope of Python
- Python gives you a lot of choices that you can’t get with any other programming language.
- Python is a language you may learn to utilise as a skilled software developer or a data scientist to enhance the value of company data.
- You will always have opportunities, whether you are a Python developer with years of experience or a new graduate.
- And the best thing about Python is that it can be used in many different ways.
- Because of this, Python Developers in India are making more money!
- In India, a python programmer salary is higher than that of most other web-development languages developers.
So let’s look more closely at what a Python Developer is and how much they make in India for freshers.
Let’s find out what Python is
- Python is a high-level, object-oriented programming language with built-in dynamic semantics that is mostly used to make websites and apps.
- It’s very useful for Rapid Application Development because it lets you do things like dynamic typing and dynamic binding.
Who makes things with Python?
- A Python developer could be a software developer, a web developer, a data scientist, an automation tester, an engineer specialising in machine learning or artificial intelligence, or anyone else who knows Python well. These job roles are offered by a good python developer salary for freshers.
- Different responsibilities code in Python according to the requirements of the project.
- Coding in Python is done by different roles depending on what the project needs.
- The job of Python programmers is to manage the flow of information between the users and the server.
- The job of Python developers is to manage the flow of information between the users and the server.
- They must be familiar with front-end technologies, connect their work to the Python app, and set up the back-end parts that connect the apps to third-party services.
To excel as a Python developer to work in Artificial Intelligence, join the Artificial Intelligence Course in Bangalore to learn how python is used in AI.
What does someone who works with Python do?
Here are a few of the most important ones
- Start making web pages
- Data analytics problems need to be fixed.
- Write codes that can be used more than once and work well.
- Optimize data algorithms
Getting certified in Python
- If you have a Python certification, you will be recruited by the company and also paid a good python developer salary.
- Python Certification can also mean that you chose the necessary courses to learn a new language and how to write software with it.
- Python training helps you learn everything there is to know about the field, such as how to write code and use packages like Pandas, SciPy, NumPy, the Lambda function, and web scraping libraries.
- A Python certification online involves a training course and an exam, as well as credentials that show you know what you’re doing when it comes to Python.
- But having this certification isn’t always enough. When you apply for a job, you need to be able to back up your certificate with work experience, skills that you can show, and maybe even a portfolio.
Why getting a Python Certifications is a Good Idea
- Getting a Python certificate shows that you know how to use the language well.
- It is an accomplishment that could help you get a better job in the future because it shows how knowledgeable and skilled you are in this area.
- Additionally, obtaining a certification helps you stand out from other candidates for the same position.
- Certified professionals may also be able to negotiate for better python developer salary entry level packages.
Now, let’s talk about how much a new Python developer makes
- Python offers a wide range of job opportunities at a higher pay scale.
- Python involves lots of applications and the Python programmer’s salary is incredibly high both within India and abroad.
Let us see how the salaries are varying by the most influential factors
- Job roles
Let us see how is it influenced by experience. As python is the most popular computer programming language and is implemented by almost 99% of the IT organisations. So it’s quite obvious that the python developer salary in India for the freshers will be high and there will be an increase in salary as you gain experience in the Python domain.
- The entry-level Python Developer gets a salary of about 3 LPA.
- The mid-level Python Developer is paid a salary of about 4 .2 LPA.
- The senior-most Python developer gets a salary of approximately 8.5 LPA.
The compensation of a Python developer is significantly influenced by location. The top IT companies located in major Cities pay exceptionally good salaries for Python Developer. Thus, the demand for python developers with great python programmer salary and more job opportunities increases. Freshers, scroll down to see the salaries in different cities.
- Python developer salary in Bangalore is about 2.75 LPA
- About 3.25 LPA is what a Python Developer in Hyderabad makes.
- In Chennai, a Python developer makes about 3.10 LPA.
- About 2.57 LPA goes to the Python developer in Delhi.
- In Pune, a Python developer makes 3.23 LPA.
- Python Developer working in Mumbai gets a salary of 2.8 LPA
- The Python Developer’s salary in Kolkata is around 3 LPA.
When the Python developers have other sets of skills it is obvious that their salaries increase. The research has found the skill set which is in most demand is hired by the organisations.
- The Python developer working on AWS gets a salary of about 3.69 LPA
- The Django python developer is paid around 3.5 LPA
- The python developer salary 3 LPA working on Machine Learning.
- A Python developer who works on GIT gets paid 3.5 LPA.
Join AWS Training in Chennai to learn more about Python and become a proficient Python developer to work in AWS.
Have a look at the salaries of these job roles.
- Software Engineer working on Python gets 2.5 LPA
- The Web Developer gets an annual python developer salary for freshersof ₹3.07 LPA
- The Data Scientists is getting a salary of around 3.45 LPA
- About 3.45 LPA goes to the DevOps Engineer who works on Python.
- The Machine learning Engineer gets a salary of about 3.4 LPA.
As per the Organisation
Since Python is extremely demanding and has high pay scales, Every year there are many job opportunities in almost all IT organisations for Python Developers.
- Tata Consultancy Services: 3.6 LPA
- HCL:3.5 LPA
- Infosys: 2.95LPA
- Wipro: 2.5 LPA
- Cognizant: 2.85 LPA
- Capgemini:4 LPA
- Mindtree: 3.25 LPA
Hope you have a better idea of what a python developer salary in India for freshers makes and what factors go into it. Let us know how to improve your salary scale as a python developer. So to full fill you need to accomplish skills. Here is the list of skills described below.
- The fresher must know Django, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine learning, PHP well knowledged.
- Good Knowledge of Web frameworks.
- Have a good knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming.
- Python Developer works on Data Science. Hence the fresher must be well versed in Data Science.
- The freshers must have a good knowledge of Multi-Process architecture.
- The Freshers must have excellent analytical skills and communication skills.
- They need to know about the front end technologies too.
To improve your skills in Data Science, Join Data Science course in Bangalore to excel in the field of Python development.
The Responsibilities of a Python developer
- Working with the development teams to figure out what an application needs.
- Using the Python programming language to write code that can be expanded.
- Application testing and bug fixing.
- Creating parts for the back end.
- Using server-side logic to connect elements that the user sees.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- working with developers on the front end.
- Reprogramming databases that already exist to make them work better.
- Creating digital tools to track traffic on the Internet.
To join as a Python developer in any organization, you need good communication skills, henceforth, Join IELTS Training in Chennai to improve your speaking skills.
Hope you have understood the blog on Python developer salary. If you are reading this blog you will definitely make up your mind about pushing the application to apply for the Python developer jobs. As IT is emerging, more and more organisations are hiring maximum freshers into their organisation as Python developers and paying them higher salaries. Enrol on the Python Training in Bangalore as there is a huge demand for Python Developers. Keep updated about the requirement for python developers and start applying for the same.