Ethical Hacker Salary for Freshers
Ethical Hacking has become a very popular job stream for freshers and experienced professionals to earn lump sum money. It’s a tough job that never gets bored, pays well, and makes you feel that you have landed in the right domain. In this “Ethical Hacking salary for freshers” article, we’ll talk about the different things you should consider if you want to become an ethical hacker. Most of us have heard of hacking, but we don’t know what it means. We will talk in-depth about ethical hacking, the ethical hacking salary in India for freshers and the need for hackers.
To become a proficient hacker and learn more about hacking, join Ethical Hacking Course in Chennai to work as a certified Hacker.
Companies often hire computer experts to break into their systems to look for gaps and weak points that need to be fixed. This is a security mechanism to guard against real hackers with malicious intent. People who break into a system with permission and with no bad intentions are called “ethical hackers,”
Let us see what ethical hacking is in technical terms
- White-hat hacking and penetration testing are other names for ethical hacking.
- The workdays of ethical hackers are spent studying how computer systems function, identifying their vulnerabilities and breaking into them undetected.
Who are Ethical Hackers?
- Ethical hackers aim to assist businesses in protecting their data as well as society at large.
- Companies use ethical hackers to identify the weak points in their systems and fix the software, preventing further cracks using the same technique.
- You can either break into a system as an ethical hacker and subsequently fix it.
- Either way, the company’s network is safe, benefiting both the ethical hacker with a good hacker salary in India and the company.
Scope of Ethical Hackers
- Before we get too deep into what an ethical hacker does, let’s first figure out where we need these professionals.
- Most of the time, IT companies, government agencies like the special forces, defence organisations, detective agencies, forensic labs, and investigating services hire ethical hackers.
- Internet security and networking are the two areas of ethical hacking that are growing the fastest and where you can find work.
- Ethical hackers are hired to find and fix any weaknesses in a network.
- They can work for the government or a private enterprise as cyber-security specialists.
- It has been seen that companies like Reliance, Airtel, HCL, Mahindra, TCS, and IBM have hired a lot of ethical hackers in the past.
- Also, the Central Bureau of Investigation and the National Security Agency have been looking for many ethical hackers.
- Additionally, many companies hire outside contractors and security testers to check their systems.
Cyber security has great scope in Ethical Hacking. Henceforth suggest you enrol for the Cyber Security Course in Bangalore and become an efficient cyber security officer with a high ethical hacking salary in India.
Ethical Hackers Certifications for freshers
- Ethical hackers try to get into a computer system, network, application, or data as if they were intruders.
- As a way to find weaknesses, they do this in a legal way and with permission from the company.
- If you want to work in this field, you must think like a hacker and use your best offensive cybersecurity skills to help make your company safer.
If you want to be an ethical hacker for a long living, you might want to get certified as a way to get an certified ethical hacker jobs for freshers salary.
Here are the benefits,
- Improve your offensive security skills.
- Verify your abilities with prospective employers.
- Boost your resume.
- Get ready for new job openings.
- Make yourself feel better at work.
Demand for Ethical Hackers
- Ethical hackers are in high demand because there aren’t enough of them, which makes the jobs and ethical hacking salary in India very appealing.
- Many professionals want to get into the field and move up in it.
- Ethical Hacking Certifications are one of the first steps that are suggested.
- These ethical hacking certifications show that the hacker has the right technical skills and knows their job responsibilities.
- The ethical hacking course details the different tools, ways to leave a digital footprint, countermeasures, fingerprinting tools, and sniffing methods that hackers can use immediately.
- It helps the expert figure out how an exploit works.
- Ethical hacking certifications help people learn more about the weaknesses and risks that affect systems and the organisation.
How Can Someone Become an Ethical Hacker?
- Education and experience are important factors.
- A solid foundation in computer science or a bachelor’s degree in the subject is very beneficial.
- Working in network support, network engineering, or any other job related to information security is a good way to get started in your career.
Certifications for ethical hackers
- Professional certifications are also a very important part of the job market for ethical hackers to earn high hacker salary in India.
- Professionals in cybersecurity frequently obtain the CompTIA Security+ certification first.
- Many organisations that employ ethical hackers strive for the Ethical Hacker (CEH) accreditation from the EC-Certified Council.
Getting Certified in CCNA also has a great scope, and working on it has a high demand for hackers. Join for CCNA Course in Chennai to learn more about it.
The Different Kinds of Ethical Hacker fresher jobs
Companies of all kinds and types worry about the security of their networks.
Ethical hackers should have a healthy job market for a very long time as long as security problems occur and businesses still have sensitive data. Employees who are ethical hackers work for some of the larger companies by earning a good ethical hacker fresher salary. All day long, these individuals conduct penetration and security testing. In other companies, you might only do some ethical hacking and spend most of your time setting up networks and new systems.
A good hacker can go by many designations.
Here are just a few:
- Penetration Tester
- Security Analyst
- Officer for Cybersecurity
- Ethical hacker
- Professional Ethical Hacker
- Security Consultant
- Security Engineer
- Security Architect
- Information Security Analyst
- Information Security Manager
Ethical Hacker Salary
As the need for cybersecurity professionals grows in every company, most companies offer attractive ethical hacker salary in India to get more and more skilled people to work for them. However, a candidate’s pay may vary depending on their experience and the employer. In the beginning, an ethical hacker in India can make between 25,000 and 45,000 per month. As they gain experience, their pay goes up. Let us see the influencing factors of an ethical hacker salary in India.
- Job roles
Let us discuss each factor in detail and see the varying salaries.
Salary of an Ethical Hacker as per the Experience
The salaries of Ethical Hackers depend a lot on how much experience they have. When you first start working there, you’ll get a good ethical hacker fresher salary. As the years go by, you’ll gain experience, which will also help you get better salaries. Let’s look at how the people who work on Ethical Hacker get paid.
- The entry-level Ethical Hacker gets a salary of about 2.9 LPA.
- An ethical hacker with few years of experince gets a salary of 6 LPA.
- The senior, most ethical Hacker gets a salary of 8.5 LPA.
Salary of an Ethical Hacker as per the Location
The Salary of an Ethical Hacker depends on where they work.
Most cities have a lot of IT companies, so many companies hire Ethical Hackers in the top cities. Because of this, Ethical Hackers can make a lot of money in the top cities.
- Bangalore – 5.5LPA
- Chennai – 5.5 LPA
- Delhi – 4.5 LPA
- Gurgaon – 3.4 LPA
- Hyderabad – 5.5LPA
- Kochi – 5 LPA
- Mumbai – 3.9 LPA
- Pune – 3.9 LPA
Ethical Hacker’s salary as per the Organisation
As the company grows, there will be more demand for Ethical Hackers, so their ethical hacker salaries in India will go up. Let’s find out how each company pays the ethical hackers salary in India.
- Paladion Networks: 3.5 LPA
- Wipro Technologies: 4.5 LPA
- Tata Consultancy Services: 3.9 LPA
- Ernst and Young:4.25LPA
- Infosys Limited: 5 LPA
Ethical Hacker’s Salary as per the Job Roles
Ethical hacking covers a wide range of job fields, and the pay for each field depends on its demand, potential, and, most importantly, skills. Each set of skills needed for ethical hacking is different.
Simply scroll down to learn more about the various professions and how much they pay.
- The salary of an ethical hacker who works on IT security and infrastructure is about 3.4 LPA.
- An ethical hacker who specialises in security testing and auditing earns 3.2 LPA.
- A good hacker in cyber security gets 4.3 LPA.
- The security risk manager who works as an ethical hacker gets a salary of 4.7 LPA
- The Computer Security Ethical Hacker gets paid around 3.9 LPA.
- The salary of the Network Security Manager is about 4 LPA.
Get a good knowledge of Networking by enrolling on the Networking Online Course to learn about networking and hacking.
Skills Required for an Ethical Hacker
To become an efficient Ethical Hacker and earn a high hacker salary in India, you must possess some skills. Ethical hackers must know a lot about certain skills and be good at them. Here are some skills that a good hacker should have.
- Understanding how different operating systems work.
- System Administration.
- Security research and analysis are some of the skills.
- Skills in Networking, knowledge of routers, firewalls etc.
- All kinds of coding skills, including C++, Python, Java, HTML, etc.
- It is important to know about systems administration and PC frameworks.
- Up-to-date security plans for commonly used operating systems like Linux, Windows, and Mac.
- Should be aware of how to use the appropriate techniques and reactions to prevent common cyberattacks, social engineering, trojans, insider assaults, identity theft, etc.
- Knowledge on security audit, cloud security, and information security.
Join Python Training in Chennai to learn more about Python and its networking concepts.
Responsibilities of an Ethical Hacker
Let’s talk about the responsibilities of a Certified Ethical Hacker:
- Ethical Hackers Check an organisation’s system, network topology, and weak entry points.
- Putting the system through a penetration test.
- Finding and writing down security holes and weaknesses.
- Checking to see how safe the network is.
- Find out what the best security measures are.
- Making reports on penetration tests.
- Putting in place new or suggested security features and then doing a penetration test.
- Security patch installations are being looked at to ensure they can’t be changed.
- Open ports in an organization’s systems are a security risk that must be considered and fixed.
- Using social engineering to find out where the weaknesses are.
- Hackers can break wireless encryption, spy on networks, and take over web applications and servers.
As Freshers, You can join the CCNP Training in Chennai and learn more about networking and Ethical Hacking.
Future Scope for Ethical Hackers
- As computer hacking becomes more common, well-known companies, banks, and government agencies have had to hire ethical hackers.
- Ethical hackers help these businesses find weaknesses and security in their computer systems and keep them safe from possible threats.
- So a career in “ethical hacking” looks good for the near future.
- According to a survey, the world needs more than 60,000 people working in cybersecurity.
- In the next few years, the number is expected to grow by more than 77,000 in India and 188,000 worldwide.
- Ethical hackers who are good at hacking can look for jobs with big IT companies like Wipro, Dell, Reliance, Google, Accenture, IBM, and Infosys.
To become an efficient hacker and learn more about it, you can join the Ethical Hacking course in Bangalore.
Today more than ever, there is more recruitment happening for Ethical Hackers. Freshers can choose from a wide range of jobs. The high ethical hacker salary in India is a big reason why there is such a big need for Ethical Hackers in India. Those who have the right skills and knowledge have a lot of options. The typical salary for an ethical hacker in India is discussed on this page. Your skills and company growth are the main things that will affect your salary as an Ethical Hacker. The salaries listed are only estimates.