Amazon Salary for Freshers
Amazon provides various job opportunities for freshers and for professionals who want to start their careers in the Amazon. Amazon is an American dased company located in multiple places, and among many other companies, it is the most giant cloud computing service, provider. The AWS Cloud currently encompasses 83 Service Centres across 25 geographic regions worldwide, with plans to add 23 more Cloud Services and eight new AWS Regions in Australia, Canada, India, Israel, New Zealand, Spain, Switzerland, and the United Arab Emirates shortly.
Amazon provides various services to the customer and for businesses. At first, Amazon is known for its selling books Online. Later it expanded its versatility and provided multiple devices like Cloud computing, customer services, product services, app services, and movies and music.
With its drastic growth in cloud services, the turnover is increased to billion dollars in cloud-based services to million of the company for their business development.
Further, it provides various job opportunities for fresher, and there are more than 30,000 job vacancies in both technical and non-technical fields. Moreover, Amazon plans to hire more than 3500 freshers from campus selection and announce the statement as they plan to recruit more than one million freshers from IT and Non-IT fields. And in the off-campus recruitment process for fresher, they are scheduled to hire the exact headcount of 3000 and non-technical hires more than 2000 geographically.
Now, we shall discuss the amazon fresher jobs, amazon salary for freshers, eligibility criteria, qualifications, and interview process detailly.
The industries that utilize AWS services include Government agencies, Financial Times, Medical School, Astronomy Research, National Rail Enquiries, Pinterest, Netflix, Tata Motors, Nokia, Aviation Organization, Coursera, NASA, SAP, Spotify, Disney, USDA Food and Nutrition Service, and much more organization utilizes flexible, scalable, extensive and secure services of AWS platform.
Now, we shall look at the types of services provided by AWS. AWS provides services like Networking, Front End Web And Mobile, Developer Tools, End-user Computing, Database, Cloud Financial Management, Blockchain, Application integration, Compute, Machine learning, media services, migration and transfer, content delivery, quantum technologies, management, and governance, robotics, Virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality, Satellite, and things on the internet.
For candidates who desire to start their career path in a non-technical job in Amazon, there are many jobs opportunities like Quality Assurance Manager, Support Assoc II, Technical Program Manager, IT Support Assoc II,
Financial Analyst, Quality Assurance Engineer, Principal Technical Program Manager, Operations Manager, and many more non-technical jobs offered for freshers.
For example, if you are a senior product manager, you will be relying on these responsibilities.
Senior Product Manager
- As Senior product manager, you need to Define a product portfolio for features that help emerging customers have a better purchasing experience.
- Work with the technical team on the dimensionality of the feature development and responsible for taking significant inventions decisions.
- Engage with internally and externally partner teams to promote cooperation throughout interconnected timelines.
- Project managers will be responsible for directing the implementation of new trials and evaluating their outcomes.
- Deep understanding of customer Key Performance Indicators and voice of feedback from customers to accurately evaluate upcoming initiatives.
- Lead and engage in overall company strategy and tactics with senior leadership.
So, these will be your responsibility if you work as a Senior product manager.
Now, we shall discuss the related technical role and their responsibilities at work. AWS offers various technical jobs. We shall look at a few job roles.
Roles and Responsibilities
Freshers who have completed the AWS course would get wider opportunities. They will get typical job roles as Operational Support Engineer, Cloud Software Engineer, System Integrator Cloud, Cloud Developer, DevOps Engineer, AWS Solutions Architect, AWS SysOps Administrator, Cloud Support Associate, Cloud Support Associate, Senior AWS Cloud Architect.
Cloud Support Associate
Now, amazon hires cloud support engineers; eligible candidates can apply for this job post with the skill mentioned below.
- Apply innovative debugging methodologies to deliver one-of-a-kind solutions for our customers’ specific requirements.
- Interact with prominent technologists and help customers with their problems.
- Coding knowledge on Java, Perl, Ruby, C#, and PHP
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Networking skills, and cloud computing skills
- Multi tasting skills
- Comprehensive understanding of operating system concepts/ Linux/ Unix
Software Development Engineer
As a Software Development Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and deploying automated testing solutions for significant software components. You’ll work on complex projects with massive data volumes and complicated business processes. And responsible for producing dependable, accessible, and reliable solutions for our customers
Now, we shall discuss essential qualifications to land your career in Amazon.
Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Masters in Computer Application, Computer Science Engineering/Information Technology, Bachelor of Technology, Master of Technology, Bachelor of Engineering, Master of Engineering, Bachelor of Science in Information Technology, Bachelor in commerce, Bachelors of Computer Applications, etc. Your qualifications may differ from those required for the job you have applied for.
- Project Management skills
- Programming language skills
- Microsoft, Structured Query Language, and Linux
- OOAD skills
- Big data management and DevOps
- Organizing and business development skill
- computing and analytical skill
- Networking and cloud computing skills
- Machine learning skill
How to apply
- To apply visit www. amazon.in
- Click the career button to apply.
- Then you will be directed o the amazon page.
- Search for the job title, and you will be displayed with the process you need to complete. For example, type the software engineer in the search box, then you will get displayed with job details.
- Fill out all the details required for the job.
- If you are qualified and interested in applying for the desired job post, click Apply Now and fill out the required fields to complete your registration.
- Written Round – Aptitude, technical and Logical Test
- Online Coding Round – Coding on your preferred language ad its concepts
- Multiple Technical Round – Algorithmic, data structures and their concepts
- Hiring Manager Round – The question will be based on your projects and subject-oriented question
- HR Round – You will be asked about your personal details, qualifications, and achievement in this round.
Amazon Salary for Freshers
Salary datails may differ from the qualification, skills, and experience. Here we shall overview the amazon freshers salary detailly.
If you are a Cloud Support Associate, you will be paid around ₹ 12.4 Lakhs for candidates with less than one to three years of experience.
Amazon fresher software engineer salary will be around ₹ 3.3 Lakhs to ₹ 4.5 Lakhs.
As a Digital Content Associate, you will be paid more than ₹2,60,000 per year. And Customer Service Associate also paid around ₹2,60,000 per year.
Now, you would have understood the recruitment process, amazon freshers salary, interview rounds and qualification details. So, we hope this information will assist you in landing an Amazon career.