Tata Consultancy Services Limited is an Indian-based technology and IT consulting service provider across 46 countries. Early, it provided punched card services to Tata Iron and Steel Company Limited and worked for the Inter-Branch Reconciliation System for India’s Central Bank. And TCS created an electronic storage and trading scheme called SEMCOM for a Swiss company. The company has offices and headquarters worldwide, including Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Nashik, Hyderabad, Indore, Guwahati, New Delhi, etc.
Moreover, it employs more than 5,58,985 employees worldwide, and it built a strong affiliation between workers, customers, and societies. And they trust that they could achieve a promising future with the aid of teams and clients and motivate the entire team that they could work together for a positive future. They deliberately work to innovate new technology for the widening of businesses and clients’ satisfaction for the growth of team and organization.
TCS shares value and TCS Lead integrates the emphasis on leadership and multiformity. TCS emphasizes equality by employing diverse nationalities and positively impacting society and the workplace. It makes their entire team work more zealous and anxious for the company’s growth and development.
Moreover, they provide the best innovative technology for the customer to create extensive and equitable teams that operate on objectives and outcomes.
Further, they provide various opportunities for freshers and professionals to start their careers in their dream job. And they provide unique work culture, policies, and opportunities to learn new technology and career opportunities for business development and unity.
TCS is an excellent choice for new graduates to begin their careers. According to the research, TCS jobs alert shot up by 25% from the previous year, and the company now plans to hire over 35,000 freshers and professionals worldwide. TCS offered around 3lakhs jobs on Naukri.com for various job positions.
Depending on the area and circumstances, the headcount may vary. They expect to hire more than 6000 people worldwide in the next ten months, with 3000 of them based in India.
Now, we shall discuss the types of services provided by the TCS. Industrial-based services like Banking & Financial ServicesCapital MarketsConsumer Goods & DistributionCommunications, Media & Technology, Education, Energy, Resources & Utilities, HiTech, InsuranceLife Sciences & HealthcareManufacturing, Public Services, RetailTravel, Transportation & Hospitality.
And IT-based services like Analytics and Insights, Automation & AI, Blockchain, Cloud, Cognitive Business Operations, Consulting, Cyber Security, Enterprise Applications, IoT & Digital Engineering, Quality Engineering, TCS Interactive, and Sustainability Services.
Product and Platforms
TCS BaNCS™, CHROMA™, TCS Connected Intelligence Platform™, TCS Customer Intelligence & Insights™, ignio™, TCS Intelligent Urban Exchange™, TCS iON™, Jile™, TCS MasterCraft™, TCS OmniStore™, TCS Optumera™, Quartz™ – The Smart Ledgers™ and TAP™
TCS ADD, TCS BFSI Platforms, ERP on Cloud, and TCS HOBS™ Now, we shall discuss the types of jobs offered by the TCS, the TCS salary for freshers, and the interview process in TCS.
Types of jobs in TCS
TCS offers various opportunities for freshers and professionals; here, we shall discuss a few technical jobs in TCS.
Assistant System Engineer Trainee, Assistant System Engineer, System Engineer, IT Analyst, Assistant Consultant, Associate Consultant, Consultant, and Senior Consultant, Principal Consultant, Big data Engineer, Project Lead, ServiceNow Event Management, ETL Developer, Dotnet Developer, Java Full Stack Developer, Informatica Developer, SAS Developer, Banking Payments/Cash Management – QA Analyst, and Test Engineer.
Furthermore, you have many job opportunities in TCS, both technical and non-IT fields for freshers and professionals.
Dell Boomi Senior, Data Specialist, Network Data Engineer (SD-WAN and DNS), PL/SQL Developer, Cloud Architect, Database Developer, Java Solution Architect, Automation Engineer, Python Developer, Senior Software Engineer, and many more jobs are piles up TCS technology.
For freshers, the job description may differ from the professionals. Further, skills and qualifications may also vary from experts. If you are a .NET developer, you should have these basic skills and responsibilities:
- At least one of the.NET languages (e.g., C#, Visual Basic.NET) and Hypertext Markup Language5/Cascading Style Sheets3 are required.
- Understanding of architectural designs and APIs (REST, RPC)
- Knowledge of the Internet Information Services
- Working knowledge of Agile techniques
- problem-solving and communication abilities
- Knowledge of Representational State Transfer and Remote Procedural Call/ Application programming interface
- Able to work well as part of a team
- Knowledge of SQL Server Integration Services and SQL Server Reporting Services
Provide technical requirements that follow the Distributed File System
- Ensure that code reviews for supplied goods are carried out.
- Ensure that project deadline are completed on schedule, on budget, and to a high standard.
- Ensure that the Wealth Management Governance requirements are adhered to.
- Ensure that all security areas are adhered to at all times while on the job.
- Having a solid grasp of Data Engineering. Having a great understanding of Data Platform – Datastore, Storage Server, Database Administration, BI Analytic & Data Science.
Workforce Analyst Executive
- Workforce analysts are responsible for completing different tasks, including monitoring all elements of workforce efficiency, including planning, organizing, and communication.
- Frequently execute responsibilities that are typically associated with managers and customers.
- Creating more effective management techniques.
Now, we shall discuss basic educational qualifications, TCS company salary, basic skills, interview process in TCS, and how to apply for TCS technology.
Master of Engineering, Bachelor’s in Engineering, Masters of Computer Application, Bachelor of Technology, Bachelor of Computer Application, Master of Computer Applications, Bachelor of Commerce, Computer Science Engineering, etc. The qualification may differ from the role you need to obtain. If you have completed an IT-oriented degree, you can obtain a technical position in TCS.
- Candidate must have more than 60% in 10th, 12th, and graduation degree both under and post-graduation degree and in diploma.
- Candidates who apply for any TCS jobs can have two years of gap in educational studies
- Applicants should not have any backlogs at the time of applying.
- The candidate must have a complete full-time course.
- Candidates who have completed their course in the National Institute of Open Schooling can apply.
- Programming language skills C, C++, Java, Python, and Perl
- Learning concepts and applying them to use under challenging contexts
- Numerical skills.
- Problem-solving skills
- Communication abilities.
- Writing skills.
- Intellectual thinking.
How to apply
- Login to the TCS portal https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus
- Click on the registration button and choose IT and Business Process Services.
- Then fill out the details required for the TCS job position.
- The details like Name, Email id, Mobile number, Institute name, Qualification, Year of passing, Enter the password, and other mandatory information.
- Then click on the submit button.
- Online Mode – In this round, you can expect questions from Arithmetic, English grammar, reading comprehension, propositional, Verbal Ability, and Reasoning Ability
- Technical Interview- Candidate should have coding skills. You can expect questions from OOPS Concept, SQL, C C++, perl, and Java, database management systems, networking and OS, etc.
- HR Interview- It is a face-to-face interview round. In this round, you can expect questions related to the skill you have mentioned in your CV.
TCS salary for freshers
TCS company salary for freshers with less than one year of experience to five years of experience, the average TCS Fresher Trainee pay in India is around 2.5 lakhs per year. TCS offers a salary range of 1.5 lakhs to 3.5 lakhs per year for fresher trainees.
For candidates with less than one year of experience, the average pay scale for Customer Service Representative salary in India is around 3.8 lakhs per year.
The average TCS Business Analyst pay in India is around four lakhs, with less than 2 to 5 years of experience. TCS pays between 3 lakhs to 5 lakhs for business analysts, depending on their experience.
Now, you would have understood the interview process for fresher, TCS package for freshers, applying process for freshers, types of job role in TCS, Educational qualification, basic skills required for the freshers to land their career in TCS technology. We hope this will have given you a sufficient idea of starting your career in TCS.