Hexaware Technologies Salary for Freshers
Hexaware is a fast-growing IT organization that provides technology-based and business process outsourcing services. It offers innovative and automation services to lead the next generation on the robust technological path. Hexaware provides both IT-based and BPO services to assist its clients in designing, executing, and managing their software applications. Hexaware has offices and headquarters in various geographical locations such as India, Australia, Netherland, Switzerland, Japan, Mumbai, the U.S., Sweden, Canada, France, Singapore, Mexico, Germany, etc.
Hexaware is a culture development organization with over 25,000 employees worldwide and has around 230 clients. Hexaware’s digitally empowered workforce, which includes 19,833 various nationalities workers, impacts the company’s ethos and customer support. The firm forecasted $845.04 million in global revenue in the previous year, and it is expected to grow by 25% by this year. So, it shows that Hexaware will get a sneak peek at upcoming technological upheavals and innovative digital developments. And their diligence has culminated in the company’s rapid expansion and assisting clients in achieving customer experience as a strategic edge.
Hexaware provides various services such as Banking, Capital Markets, Education, Govt. & Public Services, Hi-Tech, Platforms & Information Services, Hospitality, Life Sciences & Healthcare, Insurance, Logistics, Manufacturing, Professional Services, Telecom, Media & Entertainment. More they provide various services for business growth and development.
Moreover, they provide IT-based services like Business Intelligence & Analytics Services, Business Process Services, Cloud computing services, Digital Assurance Services, Digital Core Transformation, Application Managed Services, Oracle EBS, Autonomous Testing, Oracle Cloud, Hybrid Integration, Peoplesoft Services, SAP Services, etc.
These are the few services provided by Hexaware. Now, we shall discuss Hexaware Technologies Salary for Freshers and job opportunities for professionals and freshers to start their careers in Hexaware.
Hexaware offers various opportunities for freshers. And they plan to hire more than 8000 freshers globally, and 20% are recruited from the campus selection. And in Naukri, they have posted job alerts of more than 300 job vacancies for freshers and professionals.
Now, we shall discuss Hexaware salary for freshers, the types of job opportunities, and their roles and responsibilities.
Types of Job Roles in Hexaware
Senior Software Engineer, Automation Test Lead, Active Directory Administrator, ETL Developer, Mulesoft – Integration Architect, API Testing, Non-voice process, Application Front end Lead, Senior Executive, Engineer Trainee, Java Technical Architect, .Net Solution Architect, Data Science – Python, Big Data -Spark, UI Developer, Senior Software Engineer / System Analyst / Technical Architect, etc.
More job opportunities are heaped in the Hexaware, but the job role depends on the candidate’s qualifications, skills, and experience. Now, we shall look at Hexaware fresher salary, role, and responsibility to land your career in Hexaware technology.
Trainee- Infrastructure Management Support
- Examine and upgrade your knowledge to provide first-call or contact-resolution services.
- Install, debug, and set up Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office, Application programs, Virus protection, Browser, and do basic network troubleshooting.
- It is essential to communicate well in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Should have a basic understanding of the ITIL process and how to handle foreign clients over the phone and via email.
Hexaware also provides various opportunities for candidates with three to four years of experience in technical industries. If you are a professional, you should have these skills and responsibilities.
Automation Test Lead
- A thorough understanding of API open source automation tools and frameworks
- E2E Testing Process Experience
- Java or other programming language experience.
- JSON, XML, JMS, XSLT, WS-, and API Management technologies and standards are required.
- Meet defined service level criteria For customer response, tech assistance, and customer support.
- Programming skills in Python or Java are a plus.
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Problem-solving, testing, debugging, developing, and implementing solutions to complex technological issues.
- Ability to cooperate with the team, good oral and writing communication skills.
- Coding experience in R Programming and Python programming.
- Manage the Azure IAAS, PAAS, and SAAS Cloud Computing strategy
- Deal with a range of cloud environments, including Azure public, Azure stack private, and hybrid cloud.
- Experience in Automation testing.
- Understand the fundamentals of Cyber Security and how they affect cloud hosting services.
Now, we shall discuss the Hexaware package for freshers, qualification, and basic skills for freshers:
Bachelor’s in Engineering/Bachelor’s in Technology, Master of Engineering/Master of Technology, Computer Science Engineering, Electronics, and Telecommunication Engineering, Information Technology, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics Instrumentation Engineering, etc.
- The candidates must have more than 60% in their graduation degree, and also mandatory to have the same percentage in 10th and 12th.
- The academic gap of one year is acceptable.
- The candidate should not have an active backlog.
- Programming language skills Python, Java, PHP, R, etc
- networking sills
- Cloud computing skills
- Analytical skill
- Selenium automation testing knowledge
- Analytical and problem-solving skill
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
Aptitude Round- In this round, you can expect questions such as logical reasoning, English grammar, quantitative aptitude test.
Technical Interview- Oops Concept, Database management systems, Software Development Life Cycle, Agile model, Java programming skills, etc.
Communication Assessment- In this round, you can expect questions like grammar, pronunciation, vocabulary, etc.
HR Round- is direct interview rounds; in this round, you can expect questions from your Curriculum vitae.
How to apply
- Visit the official website hexaware.com
- Go to the careers page and look for a specific job role.
- You’ll be given a registration form to fill out, and you’ll need to input your information in the appropriate fields.
- Before submitting the information to the page, double-check it.
- As a result, you will receive a PDF file in which you may check whether the data is valid.
- After this, your registration process will be over.
Now, we shall discuss the Hexaware salary for freshers:
Hexaware Technologies Salary for Freshers
Hexaware package for freshers in Hexaware Technologies with less than one year of experience is paid around Rs 3 lakhs. Graduate Engineer Trainee salary in India is 3.4 lakhs. The compensation range for a Graduate Engineer Trainee at Hexaware Technologies is between 3.6 and 4 lakhs.
Paypal’s Data Science Fresher Salary ranges from Rs. 3 to 4 lakhs per year.
Now, you would have understood the types of Hexaware jobs, educational qualification, basic skills, Hexaware salary, interview process for freshers, applying procedure, roles, and responsibilities. So, this will be a great opportunity for beginners and professionals to start their careers in Hexaware technology.