Dell Salary for Freshers
Dell is an American-based product service and tech company. Dell is primarily known for its product-based services like Laptops, Monitors, Desktops, workstations, servers and storage, and Accessories.
Dell was established in the year of 1984 and predominantly design, markets, rebuilds, manage computers and their related services. It is one of the largest product-based technology companies, which have employed more than 3,45,000 worldwide. Dell has various offices and headquarters in its United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Israel, Australia, India, Brazil, China, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Indonesia, Ireland, JapanJordan, Malaysia, Mexico, Norway, Pakistan, Philippines, Romania, South, Africa, Korea, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Viet, and many geographical locations.
They provide multiple services for the business and customers in all these locations. The Services like Support Services, Logistics Services, Managed Services, Reseller Services, Information Security Services, Dell Cloud Services, Information Technology Consulting.
Due to its versatility, they continue to develop and create technology at Dell Technologies so that it can be their stepping stone to move forward. With the company’s diligent work, revenue has totaled $20 billion over the last three years, and income has averaged roughly $2 billion.
Dell provides various jobs for freshers and professionals. In Naukri, Dell has posted more than 58,742 jobs, and 20% of the candidates have been recruited from campus selection.
In this blog, we shall now discuss Dell salary for freshers, the types of jobs offered by Dell, roles, and responsibilities of the candidate in Dell technology.
Types of jobs in Dell
Dell offers multiple job opportunities for freshers and professionals, but the job role depends on their experience and skills. But for freshers, Dell demands specific qualification criteria and essential skills for the role they need to obtain.
Senior Technical Support Engineer, Technical Support Engineer, Senior Technician, Software Engineer 2, Software Principal Engineer, Boomi – Software Support Engineer – Triage Team, Technical Support Engineer, Senior Engineer, Technical Support, Technical Support Engineer – Server/Storage/Networking/ Virtualization, Cloud Infrastructure Support, Senior Technician, Vxrail Support Engineer, IT Analyst, Assistant Section Officer, etc.
Further, they are many job titles like Price Discover Executive, Marketing Operations, Engineering Project Manager, Technical Content Developer.
The responsibilities and jobs for these jobs depend on the candidate’s qualifications and years of experience. Now, we shall discuss this in detail.
If you are an IT Analyst, you will be responsible for this software development life cycle.
- Install and support both hardware and software tools.
- Candidates must be responsible for Maintenance, testing, and fixes.
- Examines system, software configurations, and client concerns.
- Configuration of hardware/software systems.
- Antivirus software should be installed and updated.
- New technology is put to the test and evaluated.
- New technology and software should be updated.
- Troubleshoot issues with hardware and software.
Technical Content Developer
Your significant role is to develop technical information for Dell Technologies product lines in collaboration with a technical content writer, technical experts, and clients.
- Assist with the development and updating of technical content
- Cooperate with the team, update the content regularly and work with the clients for business development.
- Publish content in the format of Pdf files, web pages, blogs, etc.
- Cooperate with senior colleagues and Participate in discussions on social media about technical content and information quality.
CTIO Software Engineer
- Should know Cloud-native infrastructure, machine learning, and enhanced open-source software.
- Designing, evaluating, and executing test strategies for software products.
- Be familiar with the Linux command line.
- Knowledge in technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry, or other technology-based tools.
- Knowledge in cloud-based software development and deployment tools is required.
- knowledge in Broadcast networks, REST API programming, and networking skills.
Now, we shall discuss Dell freshers salary, qualification criteria, skills, interview process, and steps to apply for the dell job vacancies.
Master of Engineering, Bachelor’s in Engineering, Bachelor’s in Technology, Bachelors in Computer Application, Master of Science, Computer Engineering, Master of Computer Applications, and any post-graduate degree qualifies you to apply for a Dell recruitment.
- A candidate must have an overall grade point of at least 65 percent in 10th and 12th grades (or diploma).
- Throughout your schooling, a maximum gap of one year is permitted.
- An applicant should not have any outstanding backlogs during the Dell selection process.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-developing skills
- Customer service skills
- communication skills, both verbal written
- programming language skills- coding skills differ depending on the job you need to obtain.
- critical thinking skills
- Team management skills.
Candidates, whoever apply for dell technology recruitment, should read out the complete details of the job description. And a candidate who is eligible for the post can apply for the job immediately.
The Interview Process in Dell
- Online Round
- Technical Round 1
- Technical Round 2
- HR Round
In the technical and online interview process, you can expect questions from a programming language like C/C++, database management system, OS, algorithms, Object-oriented programming concepts, networking, mathematics, analytical and logical reasoning, Puzzle, etc.
HR Round- In this round, you can expect the questions from your resume and some important questions like:
- Tell me about yourself
- Tell me about your experience.
- Why did you choose your career path at Dell
- How do you envision yourself in five years?
How to apply
- Visit Dell official web page www.dell.com,
- You must browse through the Career Section after accessing the official website.
- You must select India in the careers section.
- Additionally, you can search for current positions on the Dell Careers in Naukri or other job-oriented websites to apply directly.
- Go to the link and click it.
- On the home screen, you can find various location-based job roles.
- All qualified candidates must complete the Application Form with all required information.
- The details like your name, email ID, choose your career, career level, etc.
- Before hitting the submit button, double-check the information you’ve entered.
- Finally, print a copy for future reference.
Dell salary for freshers
In India, the Dell package for freshers ranges from 3,40,000 to 4,50,000
With a minimum of 0-2 years of experience. However, the pay scale may rise as individuals gain experience in a particular profession.
The average annual income for a Dell Technologies Analyst is around 5lakhs. Analyst salaries range from 2laks to 5lakhs per year at Dell Technologies.
For candidates with less than one year of experience to five years of experience, the average Dell Software Engineer Level 1 salary in India is above or around 5lakhs per year.
For candidates with less than 1 year of experience to 6 years of experience, India’s average Dell Technical Support Engineer salary is 5 lakhs per year. The annual compensation for a Technical Support Engineer at Dell ranges from 3.4 lakhs to 5 lakhs.
Now, you would have understood Dell salary for freshers and wider opportunities for freshers who have intended and are interested in starting their career in dell technology. We hope these details will be informative. Take the first step toward the career of your dreams and be part of the Dell technology.