Virtusa is an American-based international technology services company with its headquarters and office in the United States, Australia, Germany, Hungary, India, Malaysia, Netherlands, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, and The United Arab Emirates in many geographical locations.
Virtusa provides various IT-based services to more than 1500+ companies. The technology-based services like Consulting and Design, Digital Engineering, Cloud Transformation, Managed Services, and industrial based services.
Types of services
In consulting and design, Virtusa provides services like
User Experience & Interface Design, Org Change Management, Accelerated Solution Design, Business Consulting, IT Strategy & Infrastructure, and Operational Process Design.
In Digital Engineering, Virtusa offers various services for customers and businesses worldwide. The services such as xLabs: Innovation Hub, Enterprise Applications, Content & Customer Experience, Application Platform Engineering, Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning, Analytics, Automation, and Industrial Internet of Things.
Moreover, in Cloud Transformation, Virtusa provides Cloud Software as a service, Cloud Data & Analytics, Cloud Migration Services, Cloud-Native Engineering, Cloud Security, and Cloud Operate.
Additionally, Virtusa offers multiple industrial-based services to customers and clients globally. They primarily concentrate on the Platforming process, which uses IT streamlining to develop strong customer ties. Industrial-based services like Banking & Financial Services, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Media & Entertainment, Insurance, Life Sciences, Consumer Packaged Goods, Retail, etc.
Furthermore, Virtusa also provides management-based services like KPO, Infrastructure Management Services, Engineering and Automation, IT application infrastructure, etc.
Now, we shall discuss Virtusa freshers salary and business outsourcing of Virtusa, qualification criteria, roles, and responsibilities of freshers in Virtusa technology.
Virtusa supports clients and customers worldwide and has created strong affiliation and provided cutting-edge technology solutions to its most critical business challenges. Moreover, they have partnered with Adobe, Perfecto, AWS, SAP, Azure, SmartBear, Google, Pega, Salesforce, etc. If you are interested in starting your career in cloud-based technology, you can join AWS training in Bangalore to have a comprehensive understanding of cloud infrastructure and other networking and computations.
Moreover, you have plenty of opportunities to begin your career in IT technology. If you are intended to begin your career in the Salesforce platform, you can join Salesforce Training in Chennai to learn the salesforce Software and its applications.
Job opportunities in Virtusa
Virtusa plans to hire more than 1000+ freshers in technical fields. And they have recruited more than 20% of the freshers from campus selection placement. Now, they employ more than 8000 candidates from off-campus selection globally.
Type of job opportunities in Virtusa
Senior Consultant, Consultant-Technology, UI Developer, Architect (ATC), Senior Consultant, DevSecOps Architect, iOS Developer, Java – Lead Consultant, Pega Lead Systems Architect, AML Test Engineer, Associate Consultant – HR, Technical Business Analyst with API, ServiceNow Business Analyst, Content Writer, Copy editor, Lead Consultant, etc.
Moreover, there are plenty of job opportunities in Virtusa technology for freshers and professionals.
Now, we shall look at a few roles and responsibilities of the candidates who head their career in Virtusa technology.
Roles and responsibilities of the candidates
- The candidate should have the ability to solve complex problems
- Good at coding skills.
- Project management skills
- Time management
- Programming language skills C C++, Java, SQL, etc.
If you want to head your career in IT technology, you must have mastered at least one programing language. So, to have access to wider opportunities, you can join Java Training in Bangalore to have in-depth knowledge of Java concepts.
- Software testing concepts, methodology, procedure, techniques, strategies, and technologies are all important to know and understand.
- Should have experience with Java, Big Data, and other technologies. So, to state your career as a test engineer, you can join Big Data Training in Chennai to become big data professional.
- Basic experience in Agile framework
- Experience with DevOps tools such as Selenium, Cucumber, etc
- Strong in developing, implementing, and evaluating scripts,
- You must have a strong understanding of continuous integration.
- Should have extensive expertise designing automation frameworks.
Moreover, you can also take up Selenium Training in Chennai to have in-depth knowledge of selenium testing tools and applications.
- Experience developing Java applications
- Strong oral and written communication abilities.
- experience in integrating front-end and back-end technology
- JAVA Frameworks knowledge is a plus.
- Understanding of HTTP
- Strong RDBMS knowledge; Oracle is preferred.
- When it comes to fixing a problem, you should be able to think analytically and practically.
These are basic skills required for freshers to head their career path Virtusa technology—moreover, the job roles depending on the candidate’s qualification, skills, and experience. Most importantly, Virtusa salary for freshers is merely depended on the experience of the candidates.
We shall look at the Virtusa package for freshers, educational qualifications, and basic skills required for freshers.
Bachelor’s in Engineering/ Bachelor’s in Technology/ Master of Engineering/Master of Technology/ Bachelor of Science/ Bachelor of Arts/ Bachelor of Computer Applications/ Bachelor of Commerce/ Master of computer application/Master of Business Administration, etc.
This qualification criterion depends on the job that the candidates need to obtain.
- The candidate who applies for the Virtusa job post should have more than 60% in their academic career.
- The candidate should not have any backlogs.
Now, we shall discuss the Virtusa fresher package, basic skills, interview process, and applying process for freshers.
- Programming language skills like Java, C++, Python, etc
- Knowledge of Automation testing
- Communication skills
- Analytical and logical thinking skills
- problem-solving skills
If you want to become a Python developer, you can Join Python Training in Bangalore to have a better understanding of python strings, tools, frameworks, and essential concepts.
Online test Round: In this round, you can expect questions from coding like Java, C++, C, Database Management systems, Networking, Testing process, etc.
Technical round- In this round, you can expect questions from Multithreading, Java programming language, software development life cycle, OS, etc.
HR Round- It is the direct interview process; the interviewer will ask the question from your CV.
How to apply
- Visit the official website https://www.virtusa.com/careers
- Click on the find your job button
- Then select the career area ( Technology, operation, strategy, sales)
- Click on the career you need to obtain
- After choosing your career area, you will be presented with a list of job openings.
- Choose the job role and read the description carefully.
- Fill out the job details like email ID, username, password, etc.
- Finally, take a printout of your application for future use.
Virtusa Fresher Package
Virtusa freshers salary for Java Developer ranges from ₹3.8 lakhs to ₹5 lakhs per year. The pay scale may increase after gaining years of experience.
The average compensation for a Virtusa Consulting Services Automation Test Engineer in India is ₹6 lakhs annually. The salary ranges from ₹3.7 lakhs to ₹5.5 lakhs per year for an Automation Test Engineer at Virtusa Consulting Services.
If you are an Associate Software Engineer, then your pay scale ranges from ₹4 lakhs yearly.
Now, you would have understood the types of jobs opportunities, Virtusa salary for freshers, interview process, basic skills, qualification criteria, roles, and responsibilities. Moreover, you can join DevOps Training in Bangalore to explore your career in the tech industry.