Verizon Salary for Freshers
Verizon is the American based international company headquarters and office in various locations in the United States, Canada, France, India, Brazil, Czech Republic, Ireland, Belgium, Netherlands, New Zealand, Australia, United Kingdom, Japan, Germany, Philippines, Singapore, Italy, Spain and in many geographical locations. And it has more than 1,50,000 employees, and the vast majority of 120 thousand are working in the U.S.
Verizon provides various opportunities for freshers and professionals to start their careers in AT&T. Moreover, Verizon offers more than 8000 jobs for freshers and professionals worldwide in every industrial sector, such as Commercial,
Technology, Campus & Apprenticeships, Strategic Planning, Human Resources, Legal and Public Policy, Cybersecurity, Facilities Management, Supply Chain, Media, Finance, Operations, Marketing, and Product.
If you want to land your carer path in the cybersecurity industry, you can join Cyber Security Course in Chennai to have a comprehensive understanding of cyber security techniques and applications.
In each of these sectors, they are more than 100+ plus job vacancies. So, to begin your carer path in Verizon technology, plenty of job opportunities are heaped for the freshers. In all of these sectors, they provide a high-quality product experience for customers to build a strong bond between the organization and clients. Moreover, they provide extensive networking services with ultra-fast speeds to support more devices in the same place and time.
Besides this, they provide various products and services such as Mobile Devices, Home Services, Mobile Online Support, Home Online Support, 4G LTE, 5G, Fiber Optics, Multi-Access Edge Compute (MEC), 5G Labs, Thingspace, Verizon Ventures, Verizon Work Tech Group, etc.
Verizon offers various products and services to customers and clients in over 32 countries worldwide. Verizon’s annual income has surpassed 120 billion U.S. dollars every year; it is expected to increase 20% by this year.
- Mobile Broadband
- Internet Access Services for smart and basic phones
- Mobile hotspots
- Smartwatches and other
- Wireless devices over our 5G Ultra-Wideband,
- 5G Nationwide,
- 4G LTE
- Ev-DO broadband networks.
Now, we shall look at the Verizon fresher salary, types of job opportunities offered by Verizon, and the responsibility of employees in Verizon.
Analyst, Creative Marketing, Principal Engineer-SRE, Senior Solutions Architect, Indirect Account Manager – SMB, Senior Pega Developer, Supv-Ntwk Operations, Mgr-Software Development, Business Intelligence Consultant, Supv-Revenue Assurance, Retail Sales Representative, Senior Analyst – Credit &Collections, Staff Engr-Software Devt, etc.
Moreover, in IT technology, you have many jobs such as Cloud Security Engineer, Platform Security Architect, Network Engineering, Engr I-Software Development, Software Engineering, SOC Analyst, Cloud Security Engineer, etc.
Suppose you have intended to start your career in a cloud computing platform. In that case, you can take up Cloud Computing Courses in Bangalore to have an in-depth understanding of three main concepts of infrastructure as a service (IaaS), platform as a service (PaaS), and software as a service (SaaS).
The intriguing aspect about Verizon is that it offers full-time and part-time positions for freshers, with over 5000 job openings in the operational technology area.
Now, we shall discuss Verizon Salary for Freshers, roles, and responsibilities.
- The candidate must be familiar with front and back technology
- Must have a precise understanding of frameworks like React,
- Angular, Vue.js, JQuery, Semantic-UI, Ember.js, etc.
- Expertise in HTML and CSS
- knowledge of Database Management Systems
- complete knowledge of Web Hosting Platforms
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
So, to become a full-stack developer, completing the course would help you land your career at Verizon. So, join the Full Stack Developer Course in Chennai to understand the dynamic web development process, Frontend, and Backend technologies.
- Creating programs that are both efficient and dependable.
- Using frontend and backend technologies to create programs.
- Creating code that is secure and strong.
- Skill required in programming language Python, Java, R
- Managing the entire software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Plan and outsource the project before the deadline.
- Communicating with the core development team on progress regularly.
If you are to equip yourself with coding skills, you can take Python Training in Bangalore, which is more flexible and scalable for application development.
Analyst – Process Engineering
- Microsoft Excel knowledge is required.
- Skills in data analytics and critical thinking.
- Experience in data processing, design, analysis, and agile development.
- Ability to effectively manage several projects and close attention to detail.
- Knowledge in statistics and machine learning
- communicating with the core development team on progress regularly.
If you want to understand the machine learning concepts, you can take Machine Learning Course in Chennai to get practical training on Machine Learning techniques.
Now, we shall discuss Verizon salary for freshers in India, qualification criteria, fundamental skills, and interview process.
Bachelor in Engineering/ Bachelor’s in Technology – Information technology (IT), computer science (CS) and Electronics and communication engineering (ECE), Master of Engineering, Master of Technology, Bachelor of Computer Applications, and Bachelor of Science.
- The qualification criteria may depend on the role that the candidates need to obtain. Applicants must have more than 60% in their academic path and graduation degree.
- Candidates can apply for Job posts without outstanding backlogs.
- Wireframe technology
- Cloud computing skill
- Programming language skills
- Graphic Designing and Image Editing
- HTML and CSS Coding
- Communicating skill
- Search engine optimization( if you want to learn about the SEO, then you can take SEO Training in Bangalore
- Technical Phone Screen
- On-site Interview ( 3 -5 rounds of coding and other technical skill assessments)
- HR Interview
If you want to understand java concepts, you can join Java Training in Bangalore to have an in-depth understanding of core java, EJB, J2EE, etc.
How to apply
- All candidates need to visit the official website https://www.verizon.com/.
- Go to the “Recent Notifications” section of the homepage.
- Look for links to job postings.
- After that, begin applying online and filling out the necessary registration information.
- Then submit the details.
- Now you must upload the necessary documents, photos, signatures, and proof of qualifications.
- The candidate must upload their documents in the PNG/jpg format required.
- Pay the appropriate application fee for your category.
- Check all details and thoroughly fill out the application form.
- Finally, print out the complete Vacancy application form for future reference.
We’ll talk about Verizon fresher salary and how professional and beginners’ salary packages differ.
Verizon Salary for Freshers
Verizon salary package for freshers ranges from around 2.1 lakhs for a Data Entry Operator.
A Full Stack Developer at Verizon earns roughly Rs. 4 to 5 lakhs per year.
In India, the average starting salary for a Software Developer is roughly 1.5 lakhs per year. The salary pay will increase after gaining experience.
Moreover, you have lots of job opportunities at Verizon. If you want to start your career as a software engineer, you can take a Selenium Training in Chennai to have comprehensive automation testing tools and their applications.
Now, you would have understood the Verizon salary for freshers in India, types of job opportunities, basic skills, interview process, applying process, and qualification criteria. So, this is the right platform for freshers to land their careers.