Qualcomm is an American multinational company that has its headquarters and offices in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Belgium, Netherlands, Indonesia, Ireland, Japan, Mexico, Russian Federation, Singapore, Korea, Viet Nam and in many geographical locations.
Qualcomm offers various opportunities for freshers and professionals who intend to begin their careers in Qualcomm technology. Moreover, they plan to hire more than 80,000 freshers and professionals globally. In addition, it has employed more than approximately 45,000 employees worldwide. Additionally, unlike other IT technology, Qualcomm pays high for freshers; Qualcomm salary for freshers is around ₹2.5 to ₹3.5 lakhs per year.
Types of Services
Qualcomm offers various services to customers worldwide. Moreover, they provide technology-based and application-based services globally to the customer and clients. Due to their diligence, they have had a Revenue of $10.8 billion, a 20% increase compared to the previous year.
Moreover, technology-based services offer services like 5G, Artificial Intelligence, Bluetooth, Modem-RF Systems, Processors, Wi-Fi, etc.
In application-based services, they offer services like Audio, Automotive, Cameras, Industrial & Commercial, Mobile Computing, Networking, Smartphones, Smart Cities, Smart Homes, Wearables, and XR/VR/AR.
Now, we shall discuss the top reason to choose your career path in Qualcomm.
- Qualcomm Employee freshers, and this year they plan to hire more than 30,000 freshers globally.
- Qualcomm employees have access to several benefits and incentives. A list of additional benefits and bonuses has been included.
- Employees enjoy free transportation from their homes to their places of employment and vice versa.
- Freshers receive complimentary soft-training programs to help them become familiar with the company’s specific skills and processes.
- Flexible work-from-home options are available to employees who prefer to work from home rather than in an office. This option increases productivity as well as comfort.
- Qualcomm is in charge of insurance and coverage for accidental death, health, and medical care.
- Employees are more engaged in their jobs when they go on annual vocational trips and team outings.
Types of Job Opportunities
Engineer, Sr Engineer, Mask Layout Designer, Memory Software Engineer, Automotive Sales, Sr. Account Manager, RFFE Engineer, Sr. Engineer – Machine Learning Software, Customer Engineer of BSP– Automotive ADAS, Shift Supervisor, Auto Audio ARM/DSP Engineer, ASIC Verification Architect, Post-silicon and Emulation CPU Validation and Debug Engineer, Systems Analyst, Staff – Oracle GL, Mechanical Engineer, Senior Program Manager, Quality Technician 2, Financial Analyst, etc.
Moreover, they are plenty of job opportunities for freshers; before heading your career in Qualcomm, you must have basic technical skills. So, a candidate with basic technical skills will have many job opportunities to begin your career. For example, if you are a junior software engineer, you will be paid ₹2 to ₹3 lakhs per year.
- For this position, the candidate must have a solid understanding of Java, Python, Selenium, and other important programming languages. Moreover, to learn more about Selenium Automation, you can join Selenium Training in Chennai to acquire a profound understanding of OOPS Concepts and Core Java, Installing Selenium IDE, etc
- As Junior engineers at Qualcomm, they are accountable for the following essential duties and responsibilities.
- Getting to know the codebase and honing your coding abilities
- Develop and maintain software.
- Candidates must have the ability to fix the debugging.
- Candidates must monitor the Internal systems’ technical performance.
- Respond to the development team’s requirements.
- Gather the Consumer feedback on program functionality
- Report the daily task
- Carrying out development tests
To have a profound understanding of Java concepts, you can join Java Training in Bangalore which imparts the necessary skills and concepts such as Data types, Variables, Methods, Operators, etc.
- Freshers interested in working as associate engineers with a good Qualcomm package must have the necessary abilities, including CAD, analytical thinking, troubleshooting, problem-solving, and great verbal and written communication skills.
- Supervising and recording the plans and builds of numerous rural projects.
- Coordinate with management through correct document preparation.
- Analyze and evaluate the design products.
- All internal and external core teams receive assistance in preparing plans, layout, and technical support.
- Analyze projects, evaluate all project requirements and create financial reports for each project.
- Analyze all processes and make suggestions for improvements.
- Understanding the software development life cycle is required.
- Desire to work in a high-pressure setting.
- Unit testing of code components or entire apps is a skill that may be developed.
- You must be a full-stack developer who understands software engineering fundamentals.
- Working on a variety of software development projects is a plus.
- Knowledge of a programming language like Java, Python, C++, etc.
- Fixing bugs, adapting software to new hardware, improving performance, and upgrading interfaces are all examples of software modification.
- Control the testing and validation of the system.
- Manage the development of software and documentation.
To have a comprehensive understanding of python programming language, you can join Python Training in Chennai which helps to have in-depth knowledge of Syntax, Strings, tools, libraries, etc.
Bachelor in Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology/Master of Engineering/Master of Technology- Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics, and Communication Engineering, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Master of Computer Applications
- Applications for Qualcomm technology are open to recent graduates.
- You must have a grade point average of at least 65 percent throughout your academic career.
- Candidates who apply for th job post should not have any backlogs
- The candidate should have good technical capabilities in addition to academic qualifications.
Now, we shall discuss the Qualcomm salary for freshers, basic skills, interview process, and application process.
- Networking skills
- Communication skills
- Analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Programming language skills such as C C++, Java, Python
- profound understanding of data structures and operating systems concepts
- Team working skill
Skills depend on the job roles we intend to obtain. However, candidates with these skills will be the unique applicant. Moreover, the candidates with these skills will be paid around ₹2.5 to ₹3 lakhs per year.
- Online Round
- Technical Round 1
- Technical Round 2
- Technical Round 3
- HR Round
In the Online round, you can expect questions from Percentages, Arithmetic Aptitude, Profit and Loss, Time Speed Distance, C programming language concepts, communication-based questions, Computer science, etc. It is a multiple-choice based question.
In the technical round, you can expect questions from Data structures and Algorithms, Operating systems, and C language.
In the HR round, you can expect questions from your CV. So you can expect questions like:
- Tell me about yourself?
- Why choose Qualcomm?
- What is your preferred location?
- In which field would you like to collaborate with Qualcomm?
Now, we shall look at applying process and Qualcomm fresher salary in detail.
- Visit the official website https://www.qualcomm.com/
- Click on the company and choose the career page
- Click on the SEARCH OPEN POSITION
- Choose Location, Full/Part-time, Job Category, or any other option you need to choose
- Or you can choose your job role from the given list according to your location.
- Read the job description carefully and click on the apply button.
- Enter your Email Address, Password, and other necessary details required.
- Download the application for future reference.
Now, we shall discuss Qualcomm salary for freshers detailly:
Qualcomm Fresher Salary
Qualcomm fresher salary ranges from ₹2.5 to ₹3 lakhs per year. For the engineer, the pay is around ₹4 lakhs per year.
Associate engineers will be paid around ₹4 to ₹4.5 lakhs per year.
Software test engineers will be paid around 3 to 4 lakhs per year. So, to become a software engineer, you can join Software Testing Training in Chennai and equip yourself with the essential concepts such as the Waterfall model, V model, automation testing, etc.
The software developer’s compensation is around 4.5 lakhs per year.
For a software engineer, Qualcomm fresher salary is 3.7 lakhs per year.
Now, you would have understood the Job postings, application methods, the availability of numerous job roles and their duties, career perks, global opportunities, Qualcomm salary for freshers, and freshers’ advantages at Qualcomm. The company has a good global reputation and appears to be a good fit for novices. Any Qualcomm employee has worldwide potential and has a better chance of being employed in any multinational enterprise or IT industry. So, freshers and professionals with the skills can get the Qualcomm technology.
If you are intended to land your career in the software field, then you can take up Software Testing Course In Bangalore to have a comprehensive understanding of Software Lifecycle Models, State Transition Diagrams, Use Case Testing, etc.