HCL Salary for Freshers
If you are fresher looking to land a career in HCL? Here we shall discuss the various job opportunities and HCL starting salary for freshers. HCL Technologies is a global technology organization that provides multiple products and services to build strong customer relationships. It has headquarters in various countries and states such as Canada, India, America, China, Brazil, Columbia, Guatemala, Mexico, United States, Europe, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, and various places.
In 2022, the HCL is named as Top Employer in 17 countries by Top Employers Institute. HCL has been granted this status in Brazil, Netherlands, Canada, Philippines, France, Germany, Guatemala, New Zealand, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, etc.
HCL Technologies helps its worldwide clients chart and manage their transforming paths, propelled by rising technologies like artificial intelligence, computing, and data analytics, in a world of rapid technological change. Clients can achieve this transition using HCL Technologies’ unique blend of services and products, coordinated by the frame of HCL’s Mode 1-2-3 Strategy. The three modes can work together to help a client’s overall strategy or function independently to help a client grow.
HCL provides holistic services like Financial Services(Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance), Life Sciences and Healthcare, Public Services(Energy and Utilities, Mining and Natural Resources, Travel, Transport, Logistics & Hospitality), Consumer Services(Retail, Consumer Goods, Media and Entertainment, Telecom), and Manufacturing Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Chemical and Process Industries, Hi-Tech, Industrial Manufacturing).
Further, it provides products and services like IT Infrastructure Management Services, Applications, Engineering and R&D Services, Cybersecurity, Digital & Analytics, IoT WoRKS™, HCL Software, Industry Software, Cloud Native Services, SIAM/XaaS Products & Advanced Services, etc.
So, there are various jobs for fresher and professionals to start your career in HCL technology. According to the survey, HCL recruits more than 23,000 fresher every year, and 50% of the students are recruited through the campus selection process. Therefore opportunities are heaped for candidates with skill and qualifications.
Now, we shall overview the qualification and skills required to become a part of HCL technology. The basic qualifications are Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology/ Bachelor of Science in Information Technology/ Bachelors of Computer Applications/ Bachelor of Vocational Degree courses / Master of Computer Applications/ Master of Science (CS/IT)/ Bachelor of Engineering IT, Computer Science Engineering, Electrical, and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, etc., the job qualification may vary from the job role and skill of the candidates.
These are basic qualifications you need to acquire to begin a career in HCL Technology. Additionally, more than 65% in 10th, 12th, and Graduation.
Moreover, based on your qualification, the skill varies. But the basic skills you should have the basics skills like:
- Excellent communication and interaction Skills
- Technical skills(differs based on your qualification)
- Aptitude Skills
- problem-solving and analytical skill
- Innovative and logical thinking skill
These are the basic qualification and skills for freshers, but skills may differ according to your job role. for example, if you are a software engineer, you need to have skills like:
- Software testing and development
- Coding and programing language skills
- OOD skill
- Cognitive and problem-solving skill
- Teamwork and leadership skill
- Analytical thinking skill and communication skill
- Debugging and multitasking skill
HCL provides various job opportunities for fresher as well as for professionals. Further, HCL has established the ‘Fresher Careers Program’ for engineers to acquire entry-level employment in HCL technologies to assist them in building a career in IT. The curriculum gives aspirants career possibilities that would help them advance professionally in the IT sector. HCL Technologies will hire students who complete the training program successfully.
The common job roles given to the freshers are Analyst, Big Data Engineer, Software Engineer, Data Scientist, Computer Network Architect, Web Developer, Information Security Analyst, Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning Engineer, Computer Systems Analyst, etc.
So, freshers have plenty of job opportunities in HCL. As a fresher, you might have many questions like how to prepare for the interview round and how to apply for the HCL interview process. Now, we shall discuss this in detail.
How to apply
- To apply, students should visit the official website at www.hcltech.com. You may also get the direct application link by going to freshers.jobs.
- Go to the Capgemini Careers section.
- Fill out the application with your details.
- Then fill out the job you need to obtain
- Complete all fields and attach the required certifications.
- Fill out the details like Email ID, username, password, etc.
- Sometimes you can also apply through direct job alert.
- Make sure you double-check your information before clicking the submit button.
If you are shortlisted for the applied job, they will approach you.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Round and Interview
- HR interview
1. Aptitude Round: In this round, you can expect questions from logical reasoning, numerical reasoning, and Verbal Ability. So, you will be given 30 minutes to complete the test.
2. Verbal Ability: In the verbal ability test, you can focus on the English grammar, Spelling, Vocabulary, Verbal Deductions, Reading Comprehensions, Correct Sentence Formations, and Verbal Reasoning
3. Logical Reasoning: In this section, you can expect questions like a puzzle, Coding-decoding, Seating arrangement questions, etc.
4. Numerical reasoning: In this section, you should focus much on mathematics. The topics like proportions, speed and distance calculation, fractions, ratios, percentage calculations, etc.
5. Technical Round: Before beginning the technical round, the recruiter will inquire about your favorite disciplines. The questions will assess your technical skills and determine your proficiency in the disciplines.
6. HR Round: After completing your technical round, you need to face the HR round. It is the face-to-face interview process. The main focus of this round is to know something about you. So, focus on how to portray yourself better.
Now, we shall discuss HCL salary for freshers detailly.
HCL Package for Freshers
In HCL Technology, fresher are paid around ₹ 2.9 Lakhs per year in India. This package is also applicable for the candidate with one year of experience. Candidates with experience can be paid around Rs 8,64,187 annually. But it varies from the experience, skill, and type of role they obtained. For example, the Junior software developer earns around ₹ 3.5 Lakhs annually.
Now, you would have understood the complete details of HCL recruitment, the types of jobs offered for the freshers, and how to get well prepared for the interview rounds. So, this information would benefit you to land your career in HCL technology.