DXC Salary for Freshers
DXC Technology is an American-based multinational company with its headquarters in Ashburn, Virginia, U.S. DXC Technology is an IT services technology that has been named the top IT service provider among the Fortune 500.
Moreover, their Global Innovation and Delivery Centers across North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia deliver global IT services at scale. Our dedicated service team of more than 110,000 employees enables us to solve complex technical difficulties and enhance our customers’ businesses through our globally connected centers. DXC delivers competitive solutions to fulfill customers’ pricing, compliance, linguistic, and continuity planning requirements.
They have Gratitude to the whole engineering team and customers worldwide who have supported them and uplifted their business growth.
Due to their diligence, they have achieved annual revenue of approximately 19.93 billion US dollars, and it is expected to double by the end of this year. The prominent reason for their business growth is the trust delivering innovative techniques to assure enterprises and clients’ productivity, security, and well-being worldwide.
Learn and Explore
To bring swift change in their technology, DXC Technology provides its employees, individuals, and the team with plenty of career opportunities and helps them obtain learning options, experience, enhance skills, advance their career path, etc.
DXC University offers a learning platform that contains 1,20,000 learning resources, comprising 6,000 courses. Moreover, we have trained more than 1000+ students and aided them in prospect enhancement. We provide a training program for our employees to upskill them in advanced technology. We also allow employees to learn with our partners — other renowned technology suppliers — to gain vital knowledge and certifications.
We collaborate with renowned colleges and universities to provide continuous education and development programs, which serve as a skilled workforce for our organization.
Now, we shall discuss types of DXC technology services and DXC technology fresher salary.
Types of Services
Analytics and Engineering, Applications, Cloud platform, Consulting services, Insurance BPaaS and BPO, Information Technology Outsourcing, Modern Workplace, and Security.
Types of Job Opportunities
Senior Assistant Accounting, Senior Professional Network Operations, Service Delivery Excellence Consultant, Digital Assurance Senior GRC Consultant, Big Data Engineers, Associate Professional Technical Support, IBM Websphere, Azure Data Engineers, Net App Storage Admin, Professional 1 Database Administrator, Application Developer, Service Delivery Excellence Consultant, Assistant Accounting, etc.
There are plenty of job opportunities heaped in DCX technology. So, candidates can start their career in any career field they intend to perceive. Now, we shall look at a few roles and responsibilities of the candidates in DXC technology.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Working knowledge of hardware and software design and methods.
- Good understanding of architectural design and application.
- Working knowledge of complex system installations and management systems is a plus.
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a group and on-call, overtime, weekend, may be required.
Associate Professional Software Engineer
- Effective communication skills to communicate with the clients
- Team management skills and team working skills
- Basic analytical and problem-solving skills software development lifecycle
- Assists in verifying cost accounting, payables, and receivables records
- Uses automated office systems to enter data and generate basic financial statements to help with accounting tasks.
- To ensure integrity assists in the balance of general or subsidiary ledgers.
Now, we shall discuss DXC salary for freshers, Qualification criteria, basic skills, and the interview process.
Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology/Master of Engineering / Master of Technology – Information technology, computer science, electronics and communication engineering, Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelors in Computer Application/Bachelor of Science any IT-related degree.
- Candidates can apply for any job position without running backlogs.
- Candidates must have more than 60 % or a 6.5 GPA in their academic career path.
- Operating System, C++, Java, Python, .NET, G
- Quick learning and self-motivated
- Good oral and written skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Team working skills
- Project management skills
- Ability to update themself with the latest technology
Now, we shall discuss the DXC salary for freshers, the interview process, and the application process for freshers.
Online Assessment Round- In this round, you can expect questions from Grammar, Ratios and Proportions, Jumbled Sentences, etc.
Communication Round –In this round, the recruiter will test your communication skills. Furthermore, you may be assigned a topic to write about.
HR Round- In this round, the interviewer will ask a question from CV- About you, your qualifications, skills, experience, internship, achievements, etc.
How to apply
- Visit the official website https://www.dxc.com/in/en
- Click on the career at the top of the home page
- Then click the browse job button
- Choose the country, and Full/Part-time
- Select the job role you need to apply for and read out the job description carefully
- After that, begin applying online and filling out the necessary registration information.
- Then click on the submit button.
- Now you must upload the required documents, such as your photograph, signature, and educational qualifications.
- The candidate must upload their documents in PNG/jpg format and at the required size.
- Make sure you double-check the details.
- Finally, print out the entire Job application form for future reference.
DXC Technology Package for Freshers
DXC technology salary for freshers ranges from ₹3 lakh to ₹4 lakh pr year.
Application Delivery salaries range from ₹4 lakh to ₹5 lakh per year.
The average compensation at DXC Technology is around ₹ 1.4 lakhs per year for a Data Entry Operator.
Moreover, For employees with less than one year of experience, India’s average DXC Technology Fresher salary is ₹3.5 lakhs per year. DXC Technology’s fresher pay ranges from ₹3.5 lakhs to ₹3.6 lakhs per year. Now, you would have understood the types of services, job opportunities, DXC technology fresher salary, interview process, qualification, basic skills required for freshers. So, DXC offers plenty of job opportunities to head their career in DCX technology.