Freshers who want to work in the business can find it interesting to become a Business Intelligence Analyst. People with BI Analyst experience can do many different things, but it is important to know what the job entails, where it will take you, and how long it will take before taking it on. This blog will explain each of these things, so you should know the expectations when you go into this field and the Business Intelligence Salary In India. Let’s get started!
Why do Freshers choose Business Intelligence jobs?
Career growth, high pay, versatility, a varied schedule, and an impossible desire to learn. It is best for a career for someone who sometimes wants to do different things and wants to play different roles. The pharmaceutical and software industries are where BI professionals can make the most money and have the best job prospects. The sectors that need BI professionals and their services are retail, manufacturing, health care, insurance, communications, education, and financial services.
How to Get a Job as a Business Intelligence Analyst?
As a fresher, you must work to become a Business Intelligence Analyst. It overall takes years of hard work and dedication to get the skills you need for this job. A person with experience as a BI Analyst has a lot of options with a good Business Intelligence Analyst Salary In India, which means they can focus on what they like best about this job. Here you can see the steps you need to take to become a BI analyst:
- Getting a bachelor’s degree in a related field, like Business or computer science, is a good idea.
- Earning your master’s degree can help you learn more about statistics and analytics, which can help you advance your career.
- Then you should find out what a business intelligence analyst does and what skills they need.
- You will get an idea of where you need to know how to become a BI Analyst.
- Once you know the job, you can start learning the skills you need. This could mean taking online classes, attending workshops, or reading books and articles about the topic.
- Volunteer or work in a job related to the field to gain experience in it. This will allow you to use what you have learned and improve your skills.
- Lastly, when you know what you can do, look for business jobs matching your skills and experience.
Business Intelligence Analysts are hired by companies like
Most of these jobs are at large companies with a lot of data, but there are also opportunities at smaller companies that might need their business intelligence (BI) department. Some of the most common places where business intelligence analysts work with high Business Intelligence Jobs Salary India are listed below:
- Insurance companies
- Providers of telecommunications
- Technology companies
If you want to help a company meet its goals, enhance its services, and satisfy the needs of its clients, think about becoming a business analyst. There are numerous career paths to pursue this job. Even though the skills are general, their application varies depending on the projects, services, businesses, and industries. In this blog, we define Business Intelligence Analyst Salary India, the qualifications for their chosen career path, and why business analysts career paths.
Business Intelligence these days has a great scope. It has numerous job opportunities for candidates who recently passed out, provided they should have some extra certifications in Business Analytics, Data Science. We will learn about Business Intelligence and what it takes to be a business intelligence analyst.
What is Business Intelligence?
Business intelligence (BI) helps people make strategic decisions by giving them information. In business intelligence, four key steps turn raw data into insights that are easy for everyone to understand and use. The first three steps that make it possible to make a final decision are collecting data, analysing it, and making it visible.
Who is a Business Intelligence Analyst?
- A Business Intelligence Analyst manages and looks at data, which means they work with numbers or statistics.
- The main thing they do is gather sources like data and then use tools to look at it.
- Most of the time, their data is used to decide on business tactics and marketing strategies. They get a high Business intelligence salary in India.
- Business intelligence analysts in the data science field of today look at data from their own companies, their competitors, and other companies in the same industry to figure out how and where to improve their firm’s market position.
- Business Intelligence analysts should consider new ways to update a company’s data collection and analysis methods, like ensuring the data is correct.
- Business Intelligence analysts may occasionally be asked to hire more data experts, like data engineers.
Why Certifications of Business Intelligence for freshers?
- Business intelligence is a skill set that is in demand.
- Obtaining a Business Intelligence certification is essential because it will help you prepare for a challenging position in the tech industry and get a splendid Business intelligence salary in India.
- You will get a clear understanding of getting a senior position than a certified business intelligence analyst.
- A certification is a fantastic way to demonstrate your potential to a firm.
- This shows that firms are willing to pay extra for trained BI professionals.
Knowing about Business Intelligence, its scope, and why there is a need for the certification. Next part, we shall discuss the salaries of Business Intelligence Analysts.
Business Intelligence Salary
Let us know the fresher salary of Business Intelligence Analysts and the varying salaries offered by many influencing factors. To begin, we would like to emphasise that your salary will vary depending on various factors. Your Location, experience, skills, and educational qualifications play a role. Working at a top firm enhances your chances of earning more than applicants with comparable skills and knowledge. Furthermore, the salaries indicated below are only estimations. The salaries are being discussed to give you an idea of how things work in the field and what you may expect if you work as a BI analyst for a company.
Salary Of An Business Intelligence Analyst as per the Experience
Business Intelligence Analyst salary in India is heavily influenced by experience. As a fresher Business Intelligence Analyst, you will be paid an exceptionally high salary. If you need to earn more business intelligence analyst salaries in India, you will have to gain experience by showcasing your skills and learning more about Business Intelligence. Let us check out how are the salaries varying as per the experience.
- Entry-level Business Intelligence Analysts get a salary of about 2.5 LPA.
- The Business Intelligence Analyst who worked for a few years and gained experience will get a salary of 6 LPA.
- The Senior Business Intelligence Analyst receives a salary of 10 LPA.
Salary of a Business Intelligence Analyst salary as per the Location
Location is an influencing factor that impacts the business intelligence analyst’s salary in India. As every industry lines in the way of Business, there is a lot of need for a Business Intelligence Analyst. So almost all companies located in the top cities are hiring Business Intelligence analysts. Let us check out the salaries varying in different locations.
- Bangalore: 3.45 LPA
- Chennai: 3.2 LPA
- Hyderabad: 3 LPA
- Mumbai: 3.05 LPA
- Pune: 3.25 LPA
Salary of a Business Analyst as per the Organisation
Companies pay high Business Intelligence Analyst Salary For Freshers in India as Business Intelligence Analysts. These days, most companies are hiring more Business Analysts to run business strategies proficiently. Henceforth, there is a need for business intelligence analysts. Let us see the varying salaries for BI Analysts in different organisations.
- General Mills: 4 LPA
- SafeGuard Global: 3.5 LPA
- Flipkart: 5 LPA
- Lendingtree Research Services LLP: 5.2 LPA
- Aegean: 4 LPA
- Prodapt: 3.95 LPA
- Innovatia Inc.: 4 LPA
Business intelligence analyst’s base salary according to skills
To become a proficient Business Intelligence Analyst, you must learn skills and become a good analyst to earn more salaries. So, here is a Business Intelligence Salary In India based on the skills of the Business Intelligence Analyst.
- Business Intelligence: 2.5 LPA
- SQL: 3.5 LPA
- ETL (Extract, Transform, Load): 3.12 LPA
- Microsoft SQL Server: 2.95 LPA
- Data Warehouse : 3 LPA
Skills Required by Business Intelligence Analysts
To become a success as a business intelligence analyst, you must have the following skills:
- For every BI analyst , you need to know how to code and use the software. Some jobs require you to learn Python, C++, or Java, and languages like SQL and R that deal with data are also important and earn a high Business Intelligence Jobs Salary India. Some businesses use business intelligence (BI) platforms like Tableau or Oracle.
- For jobs that involve forecasting and modelling, it helps to be good at math and statistics.
- You need analytics skills to collect data, change it, and use it to find answers to specific questions.
- To plan projects and draw conclusions from data, you should be able to think critically.
- BI analysts must communicate well because they must show company decision-makers the results of their data analysis.
- BI analyst jobs also require them to be good at managing their time. Analysts often have to work quickly and sometimes even have to figure out what data means in real-time.
Responsibility of a Business Intelligence Analyst
Finding immense potential in company data is the fundamental duty of a BI analyst with Business Intelligence Analyst Salary India. Here are some further responsibilities:
- Analyse market, Business, and product trends to generate warehouse data.
- Convert business needs into technical specifications.
- Create systems that provide decision-making information.
- Upkeep data analytics platforms.
- Examine and improve existing business intelligence interfaces.
- Troubleshoot multiple businesses and intelligence models.
- Customers should be provided with high-quality reports.
- Conduct quality assurance tests on a variety of information.
Future Scope of Business Intelligence Analysts
- Because businesses utilise data-driven analysis, the business analyst role is usually combined with data analytics with a high Business Intelligence Analyst Salary In India, which will play a crucial role in an organisation’s data security systems.
- This, in turn, contributes to the lucrative and promising future of business analysts.
- This mix of technology is expected to develop by 2020 as IoT (Internet of things) and Big data analytics advance.
- Business analysts are expected to do a wide range of tasks in the business analytics industry, which is predicted to increase.
- Without a doubt, business analytics will be a developing issue in the future.
I hope you got the idea from my blog regarding the Business Intelligence salary in India. If you are reading this blog, you will almost certainly opt to apply for Business Intelligence Analyst jobs. As technology advances, more companies hire maximum freshers as Business Intelligence Analysts and pay them well. Business Intelligence Analysts are in high demand. Keep yourself advanced on the market for Business Intelligence Analysts and start applying for jobs at freshers jobs.