Atos is the global leader in digital services, offering a wide range of market-leading digital solutions, consultancy services, digital security and an end-to-end partnership approach. Syntel began its software outsourcing services with an onsite-offshore model, which connected software developers in India with project managers at client sites over an international telecommunications network.
Atos Syntel provides a wide range of IT services, including custom application development. Atos Syntel is a global provider of integrated technology and business solutions and a part of the Atos multinational corporation. The firm is well-known for its information technology and consulting services, and it has been expanding its prospects for freshers with a competitive Atos Syntel Freshers Salary.
Furthermore, when compared to other IT businesses, Atos Syntel Inc offers a fantastic starting salary package for freshers, therefore candidates looking for a high freshers income can apply for Atos Syntel job openings. Freshers interested in working with Atos Syntel and earn a fantastic Atos Syntel fresher pay can apply online through their official website.
Atos Syntel recruitment
Students interested in working for ATOS Syntel must meet the qualifying requirements, which include,
The following courses are eligible for ATOS Syntel participation:
- BTech/BE: Students pursuing this course’s degree should have completed a specialization in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- MCA students are eligible to participate in the ATOS Syntel placement procedure if they are pursuing or have earned a degree in this field.
- In all academic years, including 10th, 12th, and Post-Graduation, a student must have a cumulative grade point average of 60%.
- A student must not have any outstanding backlogs before participating in the ATOS Syntel placement procedure.
Candidates aspiring to join Atos Syntel have to be confident during the interview. So, You can enroll in the Spoken English Classes in Chennai to present yourself and answer the questions boldly in a well communicative English.
To apply for Atos Syntel jobs
Stage 1: Application
The simplest approach to applying for a position is to do it online; it is more convenient for you, and it allows us to process your application much more quickly. Start by going to Job Openings, where you’ll discover all the information you need. After that, we’ll send you an email acknowledging of your application.
Stage 2: pre-screening
The Company’s skilled team will analyze and screen your application. What makes you tick, your goals and ambitions, as well as your suitability for the position in terms of experience, academic performance, abilities, and competencies, will be of interest to us.
Stage 3: interview process
You will be invited to an interview if we decide to continue ahead with your application. This will allow you to become more upfront, honest, and objective with one another. The number of interviews you’ll have to attend will vary depending on the role, and the atos syntel package for freshers and you may be asked to complete an assessment in some situations. The company understands how essential your time is, so we’ll make every effort to complete the procedure within a few weeks. Atos Syntel is committed to making it a memorable interview experience.
Skills needed for applying for Atos Syntel Jobs
- Conceptual understanding of infrastructure (Cloud, Testing, AI, Storage, networking, Windows, Desktops, for example).
- Knowledge of the ITIL procedure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities.
- Analytical abilities, Techniques for solving problems.
The candidates can enroll in the Artificial Intelligence Course in Bangalore to develop themselves in the recent technology fields.
Job roles and salaries for Atos freshers
The atos syntel salary for freshers varies depending on whether the applicant is a recent graduate or a skilled professional and the number of years of work experience and location. However, as shown in the list below, we have projected the salary for freshers.
- Consultant: 1.8 LPA
- Associate: 2.3 LPA
- Quality Assurance Specialist: 2.5 LPA
- Business Analyst: 3.5 LPA
- System Analyst: 3 LPA
- Process Associate: 2.7 LPA
- An Associate Consultant must be acquainted with Java, Oracle , SQL, PL/SQL, PHP, and XML.
- A university degree is required for associate consultant positions in business or other management-related fields of Atos Syntel.
- To be successful in their job and earn a high atos syntel fresher salary, an associate consultant must be proficient in communication, time management, and coordination.
- Working with large firms allows IT consultants to gain insight into a wide range of client industries.
- Information Systems, Computer Coding, and Analytical Thinking are all technical skills that will assist the candidate advance in their job.
- To develop as a Consultant, you can join the PHP Training in Bangalore and excel in this field.
Quality Assurance Specialist
- If you work in quality assurance, you know how quickly new technologies change the nature of your job.
- Emerging technologies have the ability to totally change how quality assurance is conducted.
- To be competitive in a sector that offers a high atos syntel package for freshers, today’s quality assurance specialists must focus on strengthening their current talents while also learning new competencies adapted to the difficulties ahead.
- Above all, quality assurance professionals must embrace the human aspect in order to perform the activities that are required of them in order to adequately robot-proof their professions.
- A business analyst’s collection of abilities is diverse. On the one side, business analysts need technical capabilities, and on the other, they need soft skills and people skills.
- Business analysts must have technical capabilities such as data gathering, analysis, and reporting.
- Another facet of business analyst skills is people skills, which are also part of the core competencies.
- Listening and communication skills are among them.
- It’s essential to be familiar with a multitude of tools and technologies in today’s technology-driven world, such as Microsoft Office, Database queries, and so on.
- Because a business analyst’s skills are valuable in so many sectors of business, including product ownership, technical leadership, and project management, a BA’s job has a long shelf life and high fresher compensation.
- Business analysts get a well atos syntel package for freshers in many IT and e-commerce organizations, which is all the more reason to pursue a career in this field.
To excel as a Business Analysts, the candidates can join the Data Science Course in Chennai.
- A software analyst works with other Atos Syntel personnel to gather data in order to determine application requirements that meet the company’s needs.
- Working for a technology company normally requires a computer science however, some companies prefer management information systems.
- By attending computer science classes or self-learning technical skills, a person without a computer science degree may be able to work as a software analyst and earn a good atos syntel salary for freshers.
- Attempt to enhance your program management, operating systems ( OS, database design, programming, and desktops application support skills, as well as staying current with software new styles.
- Some employers even make learning new programming tools a prerequisite. Coursework, self-study, professional IT classes, and training to become a Software Analyst.
- To be considered for this role, Process Associate resumes should highlight critical soft skills such as attention to detail, communication talents, and interpersonal skills.
- Other skills required include the ability to collect and track data, a solid understanding of computer database languages like SQL, and superior problem-solving skills.
- These skills will help you advance within the firm and earn a fantastic Atos Syntel fresher salary.
- Although most businesses prefer a Bachelor’s degree in computer science or management information systems, the level of education required for this employment varies depending on the company.
To become a Process Associate you can take classes from the best RPA Training in Chennai.
Benefits for freshers in Atos Syntel
Atos Syntel freshers get a lot of benefits. Atos Syntel offers a number of advantages that differ by region but generally include the following qualities. Health insurance is available, as well as prescription pharmaceuticals, optical, and dental coverage. Insurance for life, disability, and sickness is all offered.
Workplace at Atos Syntel for freshers
- At Atos, we want every single one of our staffs to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be themselves.
- We’ve created a number of programs around the world to support our Atos culture of inclusion, and we work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal chance to participate and feel welcome.
- Overall, Atos will deliver excellent service.
- The work culture is exceptional in contrast to other firms. Management will assist with work as well as understanding new technology.
We’ve gone through the atos syntel fresher salary and the various job categories in this article. Atos Syntel is a good option for freshers looking for great work prospects. As a result of your exposure and experience, you will be in high demand globally, and you will be engaged by multinational companies all over the world. so take this advantage and start applying for the jobs in Atos Syntel.