Accenture Salary for Freshers
Accenture is the technology-based service provider across various companies, more than 500 companies worldwide. The organization was established in the year 2009, and its steady growth in technology and digital services makes the turn of more than $14.0 billion. Its flexibility and rapid growth provide various opportunities for people, employ more than 2,45,000 and help customers in more than 120 countries.
Accenture has headquarters in many geographical locations like the United States, Canada, Italy, Switzerland, France, Israel, India, Austria, Brazil, Ireland, Australia, Germany, Indonesia, South Africa, etc.
So, in all these locations, Accenture provides various opportunities for freshers and professionals to start their careers in Accenture technology. In India, Accenture hired around 65,000 applicants, with the number of employees potentially rising to 80,000 depending on demand in each industry. So, compared to other top companies like TCS, Infosys, etc., Accenture gives tough competition in recruitment. And it is predicted that nearly 30% of the candidates are selected through the campus selection process.
Accenture provides various services for the development of businesses and customer-based services. The services like Application Services, Automation, Artificial Intelligence, Marketing, Technology Consulting, Data & Analytics, Cloud, BPO, Digital Commerce, Customer Experience, Ecosystem Services, Finance Consulting, Technology Innovation, Supply Chain Management, ZBB, Security, and many more services.
Accenture also provides industrial-based services like Aerospace and Defense, Consumer Goods and Services, Life Sciences, Software and Platforms, Automotive, Capital Markets, Communications and Media, Public services, Industrial, Insurance, Energy, Natural Resources, Banking, etc.
In Accenture, you have various job opportunities to explore: Consulting Jobs, Digital Jobs, Cloud Jobs, Cybersecurity Jobs, Technology Jobs, Artificial Intelligent Jobs, SAP Jobs, Corporate Jobs, and many more jobs.
Now, we shall discuss types for IT and Non- IT jobs for freshers in Accenture technology, skills, qualifications, Accenture salary structure, and interview process detailly.
Associate Software Engineer, Full Stack Engineer, Business & Technology Integration, Management Consulting, Cloud infrastructure cloud technical analyst, cloud operations administrator, Cloud solutions Architect, Data analyst, application developer, senior analyst, security analyst, Assistant Operations Managerenior, Software Engineer, Network Engineering, Account Manager, Business Analyst, and many more jobs roles.
Associate Software Engineer
- Working with the Development Team, build innovative applications or products for a section of our platform.
- Monitor and operate the system and maintain and improve current features and functions.
- Set up business processes following the defined business needs.
System and Application Services Associate
- Identify and determine problems in software and hardware.
- Assist clients in addressing operational, technical, and architectural challenges.
- Support customers in managing technology difficulties
- Concentrate on advancing automated processes and cloud computing platforms.
- Enhance the average efficiency of Technology Delivery by enabling program management.
- Monitor, manage, and report on the execution of projects and resolve difficulties.
- Manage different stakeholders to ensure aligned goals and objectives.
AWS Big Data Application Developer
If you are an application developer, you should have these skills to develop scalable applications.
- Plan and implement software development lifecycle strategies and frameworks, including Django, Agile, and Test Automation.
- Big data/cloud technologies such as Apache Spark, Kafka, and AWS Cloud Computing, implement scalable solutions to address the increasing data volumes.
- Creates the programs, analyzes code, fix bugs and records.
- Using big data/cloud technology, develop flexible solutions to address the increasing data quantities.
Further, Accenture has HR Jobs and hires fresher for this job post. If you want to become an HR, you should enhance these essential skills:
- In this position, you will be responsible for solving complex problems among the team.
- You should interact with the coworkers and direct supervisor. You will be provided thorough guidelines on all tasks to be completed, and Your decisions will impact the outcome.
- You’ll need to be well-versed in fundamental statistics and apply them when communicating to clients.
- You’ll collaborate closely with project participants to ensure that the criteria are met.
- You’ll work as an independent consultant as part of a team with a defined scope of work.
Now, we shall discuss the qualifications, skills, interview process, and Accenture fresher salary.
Bachelor’s in Engineering, Bachelor’s in Technology, Bachelor of Vocational Degree courses or Bachelor of Management Studies, Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelors in Computer Application, Bachelor of Science, Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Bachelor of Technology, Master of Technology, Master of Engineering, Master of Technology, Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Arts, Master of Arts, etc.
These are the basic qualifications for the fresher and professional. The candidate who completed anyone above course can get the opportunity to work in Accenture technology.
Further, candidates who have completed non-engineering degrees like Bachelor of Management Studies and Bachelor of Vocation are eligible to apply for the related job post.
And most importantly, candidates should have over 65% in all degree courses without any backlogs. And there should be no more than a one-year gap.
- Language abilities. Fluency in English, German, French, etc
- Skills in software and networking
- Positive attitude and Innovation skills.
- Collaboration and self-development skill
- Ability to make decisions and problem-solving skills
- Programming language skills in C, Java, Core Java, Dot Net, Python.
- Communication skills (written and verbal )
- Ability to analyze the bug in the system
- Able to accept the condition of working on a location basis across India.
- Accept to work in 24*7 shifts.
How to apply
- Visit the website https://www.accenture.com/in-en
- Click on the career and register the details given below.
- The details like registration forms, source details, persona details(name, university registration num, email ID, mobile number, WhatsApp Consent)
- Education details, professional details, skills details, certification details.
- Language certification details.
- Preferred job locations and other details like attachments, Government Photo ID Card, etc
- After completing the details, you can click the submit button.
Technical Assessment – In this round, you can expect the questions like the English language, Analytical Reasoning, Problem-solving skills, Theoretical, Pseudocoding skills, programming skills(C C++/ Java/ Python/ Dot Net), Microsoft Word Office, Networks Security, and Cloud topics covered in this course.
Communication Assessment – Listening, Reading, Speaking, and writing.
HR Interview – In this round, you will be asked to introduce yourself, your qualifications, hobbies, project you have done, your experience, etc.
Now, we shall discuss the Accenture fresher salary:
Accenture Salary for Freshers
Accenture’s salary structure depends on the candidate’s experience, skills, and qualifications. If you are an Associate Software Engineer, you will be paid around ₹3,00,000 per year. Freshers’ pay scale ranges from ₹1,90,000 to ₹4,00,000 per year.
Data Engineering Support – The candidates with less than one year or less than one year pay around ₹ 4.5 Lakhs
System and Application Services Associate – System Associate salary in Accenture ranges between ₹ 2.8 Lakhs to ₹ 3.8 Lakhs.
If you are a Service Desk Engineer, salary pays around 3 Lakhs per year for employees with less than one year of experience to 4 years.
Now, you would have understood the Accenture Salary for freshers, qualifications, skills, types of jobs in Accenture, and the interview process. So, we hope this information will assist you in landing your desired job.